Comcast wants you to apply to become the Director of Technical Operations in Rockville, MD! (2490 hits)
Join us and be part of a growing family of nearly 100,000 people with their eyes on the futureópeople who want to work alongside the best of the best, people who believe that different perspectives and backgrounds, as well as innovation and growth opportunity, should be all in a dayís work. See why itís more exciting to be part of the company customers look to first for the products and services that are important to their lives.
Responsible for providing both strategic direction and day-to-day management of field operations including technical aspects of field programs. Works cross-functionally and collaborates closely with other senior leaders to ensure achievement of targeted objectives. Provides leadership and direction for team which may include multiple functional areas. Develops and implements strategy for functional area(s). Develops and manages budget.
- Directs the successful execution of the field workforce function to include dispatching of work, routing of work, disposition of work, building of quota, quota adherence, and all field support activities (call handling, job updates, tech support, text/chat handling, pre/post calling), ticketing, ticket tracking and handling, escalations, field communications, reporting, and automation tool and handheld support.
- Tracks and reports on key trends in workforce management such as missed/late appointments, technician support response time, work order statuses, job routing, technician productivity, dispatcher productivity, and tool utilization success rate.
- Builds Workforce Planners that ensure the appropriate level of dispatch resources needed to support the field Technicians.
- Develops and refines the management strategy for the department. Ensures consistent and effective practices and procedures.
- Compiles explanations and action plans for monthly metric review.
- Assists Area teams with contractor performance and capacity planning.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.