Nationwide Children's Hospital is now accepting applications for a Research Assistant! (1369 hits)
We are recruiting the finest pediatric expertise.
Our staff represents every major pediatric subspecialty. They achieve at the highest level. They have vision. And relentless determination. They could pursue their life’s work at any hospital. Yet they all chose Nationwide Children’s Hospital. And you can too. Join our team.
Responsible for coordinating and implementing research projects on psychosocial functioning, immunity, and disease in adolescents with chronic illnesses.
1. Bachelorâ€™s degree in relevant field.
2. Ability to function independently, to make decisions, and to be a self-starter.
3. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
4. Previous research experience is strongly preferred.
5. Familiarity and experience with statistical software (e.g., SPSS) is preferred.