Featured Job Opportunity: Store Director (1805 hits)
Business Unit / Department Mission
The Center Store Leader is responsible for the total merchandising operation of the store, including Customer and Partner relations, as well as the financial performance of the total store.
Essential Functions / Process Responsibilities include the following; other duties may be assigned as necessary
- Specific functions and responsibilities will be determined by Regional Leadership. The functions and responsibilities listed below are overall duties required for all Regions.
- Majority of the time spent using independent judgment to make employment-related decisions, or effectively recommended such decisions, to hire, promote, transfer, discipline, suspend, discharge, reward or otherwise engage in resolving partner-related matters
- Ensures best practices and H-E-B standard operating procedures (SOPs) are consistently applied to achieve store budget and metrics
- Develops and trains future leaders in the School of Retail Management (SORM) and School of Retail Leadership (SORL) programs
- Maintains contact with Partners at all levels in the organization involved in processes that impact the store (i.e., Warehouse, Distribution, Buyers, etc.)
- Researches and analyzes potential or existing process breakdowns and works with necessary Partners to identify and solve problems
- Ensures that all Federal, State and Company regulations are followed
- Ensures that standards of product freshness, food safety, and sanitation are met
- Responsible for upholding H-E-B's corporate policies and procedures
- Develops the overall strategy and manages the execution of store conditions to include the sale floor, wareroom, coolers and freezers
- Coordinates with Regional Directors and Department Managers to execute event/promotion, assortment/space, price, and allocation activities