Home > Forums > Interest Groups > For The Fellas
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
Man to Man (Tres speaks on what women find to be Attractive) Posted on 06-01-2004
Wisdom_Tree

SMH at the science :lol: . Some of that is good advice, though. I'm glad you pointed out, in the begining, that every woman is different, because that is the absolute truth. While only about 22% of that stuff may work with me, 88% or maybe even 5% of it may work with another young lady. But it's very well thought out for the most part. *Pats you on the butt* Good job Tres
  [Reply]
Page 2 of 5 First  < 12345  >  Last
Poody replied on 06-04-2004 04:45AM [Reply]
Tres you seem like an intelligent young man who has a good head on his shoulders. You gonna make some girl proud one day :wink:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 06-05-2004 11:46AM [Reply]
come on Tres, where's the rest?
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Wisdom_Tree replied on 06-05-2004 12:44PM [Reply]
Da Kool© 1 wrote:
come on Tres, where's the rest?
lol, actually Imma come back later on today and post it. Im barely halfway done. People keep distracting me *cough**cough*
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
jadekiss replied on 06-07-2004 04:02PM [Reply]
::ahem::: well got dayum...That was excellent...fuccing excellent!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 06-08-2004 01:22AM [Reply]
PoodyB wrote:
Tres you seem like an intelligent young man who has a good head on his shoulders. You gonna make some girl proud one day :wink:
when ever girls get to know me they same the same type of stuff... Why cant i make YOU happy? >_< (you in general)
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 06-12-2004 07:57PM [Reply]
BrownSugar wrote:
SMH at the science :lol: . Some of that is good advice, though. I'm glad you pointed out, in the begining, that every woman is different, because that is the absolute truth. While only about 22% of that stuff may work with me, 88% or maybe even 5% of it may work with another young lady. But it's very well thought out for the most part. *Pats you on the butt* Good job Tres
cough-cough-30%-cough-cough
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
BrownSugar replied on 06-12-2004 09:34PM [Reply]
PimpTight™ wrote:
BrownSugar wrote:
SMH at the science :lol: . Some of that is good advice, though. I'm glad you pointed out, in the begining, that every woman is different, because that is the absolute truth. While only about 22% of that stuff may work with me, 88% or maybe even 5% of it may work with another young lady. But it's very well thought out for the most part. *Pats you on the butt* Good job Tres
cough-cough-30%-cough-cough
:lol: :lol:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Soundcheck 1898 replied on 06-13-2004 03:25AM [Reply]
You say some good things in here but i gotta test u're credibility before I respect it lol. I need some refrences up in here. Its like writing a paper in school without quotes or a bibliography... lol.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Wisdom_Tree replied on 06-14-2004 04:08AM [Reply]
BrownSugar wrote:
PimpTight™ wrote:
BrownSugar wrote:
SMH at the science :lol: . Some of that is good advice, though. I'm glad you pointed out, in the begining, that every woman is different, because that is the absolute truth. While only about 22% of that stuff may work with me, 88% or maybe even 5% of it may work with another young lady. But it's very well thought out for the most part. *Pats you on the butt* Good job Tres
cough-cough-30%-cough-cough
:lol: :lol:
The information is user exclusive. Its up to the person to make their sh*t come true. *cough*72.6%*cough*
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 06-14-2004 05:01AM [Reply]
This is some good stuff... reading is fundamental
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 2 of 5 First  < 12345  >  Last
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > For The Fellas
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!