Home > Forums > Interest Groups > HBCU Specific Topics & Concerns
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
Texas Southern......How Is It???? Posted on 04-27-2008
Mr. TSU
Houston, TX
I'll be coming there VERY soon....I see alot of yall on here but none of yall posting on the forum....but if you read this can you kindly please give me an answer How is life on TSU? Are the people there friendly or *******? What can I expect as a freshman? What else can you tell me? And are you still there? If so, when do you graduate?
  [Reply]
Page 1 of 2 12  >  Last
smc112 replied on 04-27-2008 03:38PM [Reply]
Mr. TSU wrote:
I'll be coming there VERY soon....I see alot of yall on here but none of yall posting on the forum....but if you read this can you kindly please give me an answer How is life on TSU? Are the people there friendly or *******? What can I expect as a freshman? What else can you tell me? And are you still there? If so, when do you graduate?
I was under the impression that you were already at TSU by some of your previous posts about the Kappas.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Mr. TSU from Houston, TX replied on 04-27-2008 07:22PM [Reply]
smc112 wrote:
I was under the impression that you were already at TSU by some of your previous posts about the Kappas.
Mind ya business! I know what im doin!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
smc112 replied on 04-27-2008 09:30PM [Reply]
Uh... what are you trying to do? You lost me on that one.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Mr. TSU from Houston, TX replied on 04-27-2008 09:36PM [Reply]
smc112 wrote:
Uh... what are you trying to do? You lost me on that one.
You DON'T attend TxSU, therefore your post and existence in this thread is quite irrelevant! GET OUT! You're trying to flip the subject of this topic, which is not necessary! Go on now!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
smc112 replied on 04-27-2008 09:39PM [Reply]
Mr. TSU wrote:
You DON'T attend TxSU, therefore your post and existence in this thread is quite irrelevant! GET OUT! You're trying to flip the subject of this topic, which is not necessary! Go on now!
Nah.. I'm not trying to flip the subject of this topic and it looks like no one is interested in the topic but you. I'm just trying to figure out if you actually go to TXSU or not? Anyway, you better quit talking to me any kind of way before I go contact the Kappas at that school for them to beat some sense into you. Now.. how do you like those apples?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Mr. TSU from Houston, TX replied on 04-28-2008 01:21AM [Reply]
smc112 wrote:
Nah.. I'm not trying to flip the subject of this topic and it looks like no one is interested in the topic but you. I'm just trying to figure out if you actually go to TXSU or not? Anyway, you better quit talking to me any kind of way before I go contact the Kappas at that school for them to beat some sense into you. Now.. how do you like those apples?
i love those applies!!! so lmao go ahead!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Mr. TSU from Houston, TX replied on 04-28-2008 02:30AM [Reply]
its not your business what college I go to!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
smc112 replied on 04-28-2008 12:15PM [Reply]
Mr. TSU wrote:
its not your business what college I go to!
Baby, you put your own business out there. You told us that you were interested in Kappa, and that you went to TX Southern. Your screen name says it loud and clear. (Mr. TSU) Is this a ploy to make the Kappas think you don't go to TSU? LOL Too late, they already know. Have they been looking at you funny and laughing on the yard? If so, that is your sign that they know.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Mr. TSU from Houston, TX replied on 04-28-2008 04:24PM [Reply]
smc112 wrote:
Baby, you put your own business out there. You told us that you were interested in Kappa, and that you went to TX Southern. Your screen name says it loud and clear. (Mr. TSU) Is this a ploy to make the Kappas think you don't go to TSU? LOL Too late, they already know. Have they been looking at you funny and laughing on the yard? If so, that is your sign that they know.
Guess i gotta play along with ur dumb ass huh? Yes They have!!!!!!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 1 of 2 12  >  Last
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > HBCU Specific Topics & Concerns
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!