Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard > Archives > Tha Graveyard(2004)
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
Things that Black People won't admit Posted on 07-23-2004
PimpTight™

Just jump on in and just add on to the list of things that we as black folx won't admit to: -Nobody has seen the entire series of Roots, at least not in order. -We are more racist than whites can be. -We blame too much shit on whitey -Its true......a white boy could probably whoop yo ass, and smoke you on the field. -The real problem between Black Women and giving head has nothing to do with "love and respect" but its more or less their unwillingness to give up power and be submissive. -You know good and damn well that Creflo Dollar and Eddie Long are some fakes and shouldn't be profitting off of God's Word. -Ok, Ok, the first time was probably a lie.....but after a second accusation........chances are that Michael Jackson really was touching them boys. -R.Kelly really is a sick fuck and should go to jail if found guilty. -We really don't give a damn about Jimi Hendrix, we just like to bring him up wheneverr White folx get outta line when it comes to Rock and Roll. -Some of the worst sinners alive are sitting with us in the Pews of Church every Sunday Morning, just because you go to Church and wear a Cross around your neck, don't mean yer a Christian. -OJ really did do it.
  [Reply]
Page 2 of 11 First  < 1234567891011  >  Last
07-23-2004 04:49PM [Reply]
Hornet_Psi

(452) Posts
Black folx is the most ignorant peoplez alive when it comes to fast food....and ALWAYS wanting a hook-up, to boot!

_______________________________
Just me against the world... ....so who's NEXT? Del State U, class of 2005 "Still goin forth to learn"
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
07-23-2004 09:08PM [Reply]
lilHUgurl

(200) Posts
BET is some low quality ass sh1t. Half the shows look like they were shot by a home camera ( college hill) They hardly have anymore shows just some old videos over again without even focusing on underground or more positive music(except on sundays). Plus they make black people look bad and backward :? but i still watch it
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
07-23-2004 09:45PM [Reply]
In Rod We Trust

(13042) Posts
sowthwestplaya03 wrote:
PimpTight™ wrote:
-Its true......a white boy could probably whoop yo ass, and smoke you on the field.
Dont know about that one!!! :roll:
Hell yea I kno first hand on the second one....
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
07-23-2004 09:49PM [Reply]
chillz

(136) Posts
LMAO BET really is low quality.......they are always running videos into the ground

_______________________________
chillz....
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
07-24-2004 12:04AM [Reply]

jadekiss
Greensboro, NC
(1827) Posts
PimpTight™ wrote:
-We are more racist than whites can be.
This is so true. Turn to Comedy Central. Watch the white comics. They won't come out sideways about a black man in a negative way. Turn to BET. Watch how many black comics make it by targeting the white people in the audience and making racist remarks *in the name of comedy* about them. :? Just remember what Chris Rock said about the black man that was kissing the white man's ass until he went to the back...Cracker ass cracker... :?

_______________________________
Big dreams and hurt feelings Call me Jade the Champ I put the weight on my shoulders where other bitches slack Like the old mixed with the new, like a Philly throwback Take your best shots, I promise I'ma throw back Ms. Jade's the fucking champ size Jade's MySpace
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
07-24-2004 01:16AM [Reply]
Dr. Ash

(878) Posts
-a lot of black folks are anti-republican just because their mommas are.....(in the words of Sheryl Underwood, "black people we were republicans before we became democrats")

_______________________________
"To thine own self be true." "God answers kneE-mail." One degree down, two to go!
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
07-24-2004 01:23AM [Reply]
Poody
Sandy Springs, GA
(3566) Posts
hell, sometimes we don't know the directions :?

_______________________________
Got my own car and my own crib I see why you want me to meet ya mama dem!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
07-24-2004 01:31AM [Reply]
what's_on_my_mind
Chicago, IL
(797) Posts
The side of town where Black people live in a majority...is dirter than the white side of town..... Black people allow low-budget liquor and corner store businesses run their community...but fail to get a Target, Wal-MArt, or Decent shopping mall in their area... Black people are the majority of people with Spinners on their cars. Black Hollywood sucks because black people fail to support good shows Black males take the pink epidemic too far!!! Black people fail to invest money and save...
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
07-24-2004 01:37AM [Reply]
In Rod We Trust

(13042) Posts
Taste_Of_Chicago wrote:
The side of town where Black people live in a majority...is dirter than the white side of town..... Black people allow low-budget liquor and corner store businesses run their community...but fail to get a Target, Wal-MArt, or Decent shopping mall in their area... Black people are the majority of people with Spinners on their cars. Black Hollywood sucks because black people fail to support good shows Black males take the pink epidemic too far!!! Black people fail to invest money and save...
Ok for 1... You couldnt fit a Target or Walmart in the inner city. And PG County (The richest black county in America) has several. 2 What good black shows are there out there to support? There is no more Cosby Show or Fresh Prince.. We get fukkin Eve and The Parkers WDF 3 The reason most black people dont invest is because they dont kno how. Thier parents dont teach that shyt 4. White people been wearin pink WAYYYY before Cam'ron
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
07-24-2004 01:38AM [Reply]
Poody
Sandy Springs, GA
(3566) Posts
Feel This Rod wrote:
Taste_Of_Chicago wrote:
The side of town where Black people live in a majority...is dirter than the white side of town..... Black people allow low-budget liquor and corner store businesses run their community...but fail to get a Target, Wal-MArt, or Decent shopping mall in their area... Black people are the majority of people with Spinners on their cars. Black Hollywood sucks because black people fail to support good shows Black males take the pink epidemic too far!!! Black people fail to invest money and save...
Ok for 1... You couldnt fit a Target or Walmart in the inner city. And PG County (The richest black county in America) has several. 2 What good black shows are there out there to support? There is no more Cosby Show or Fresh Prince.. We get fukkin Eve and The Parkers WDF 3 The reason most black people dont invest is because they dont kno how. Thier parents dont teach that shyt 4. White people been wearin pink WAYYYY before Cam'ron
preach my brother preach! white folks been wearin them damn pink polo and izod shirts waaaaay b4 us

_______________________________
Got my own car and my own crib I see why you want me to meet ya mama dem!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 2 of 11 First  < 1234567891011  >  Last
Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard > Archives > Tha Graveyard(2004)
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!