Home > Forums > Interest Groups > For The Ladies
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
different positions Posted on 10-27-2004

fyne_dyme2005
Casa Grande, AZ
this is kind of embarassing for me to ask... i dont know why but ladies what do u think are good sex postions? just gettin some ideas
  [Reply]
Page 3 of 24 First  < 123456789101112  >  Last
10-27-2004 09:24PM [Reply]

Blutifully Human
Washington, DC
(4015) Posts
CLDenning wrote:
*PURE*Kindnezz wrote:
*tip toes in slowly* this is too much for my pure & innocent mind! *runs aways frantically*
Uhhuh...... Sure.......... :arrow:
uhhhh...are u implying something sir?

_______________________________
Howard U "The Mecca of Black education" "People may doubt what you say; but they will always believe what you do"~Blutifully Human "My hair may be nappy, but my mind is straight"~ Blutifully Human Thankz for the sig Nate. Kitty kissez to ya! http://www.blackplanet.com/kndhrtd03 http://www.myspace.com/16132905 Facebook me!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
10-27-2004 11:04PM [Reply]

fyne_dyme2005
Casa Grande, AZ
(227) Posts
thanx everyone i appreciate it... but dude who said...bakward jockey or whatever... i have a great imgination but some explaination might be needed...i also might like to add where this question came up. like some of u... havent really gotten any in a minute due to school related purposes and long distance but soon this time will be over. im new to all this sexxin and i was wonderin... what do u ladies do when your on top... im scared that if i get up there i wont have any idea what to do. i probably sound stupid but sh*t im tryna learn something. just a question to add on top of my other. if u dont feel like postin it feel free to PM

_______________________________
http://members.blackplanet.com/fyne_dyme2005/ "the present is a gift, and i just wanna be"- common Jackson State here i come!!! one day you may be sick and i just might be the one wit the medicine for you (future pharmacist)
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
10-27-2004 11:36PM [Reply]
King_J

(3758) Posts
fyne_dyme2005 wrote:
thanx everyone i appreciate it... but dude who said...bakward jockey or whatever... i have a great imgination but some explaination might be needed...i also might like to add where this question came up. like some of u... havent really gotten any in a minute due to school related purposes and long distance but soon this time will be over. im new to all this sexxin and i was wonderin... what do u ladies do when your on top... im scared that if i get up there i wont have any idea what to do. i probably sound stupid but sh*t im tryna learn something. just a question to add on top of my other. if u dont feel like postin it feel free to PM
If u have sex questions, u have come to the right place (not to me, I mean the website). We have some experts in here LOL

_______________________________
jsimmo16@se.fvsu.edu When it rain it pours, thunder and lightning These cowards is trifling They got me, watching for high jackers Watching for terrorism, bet I ain't playin with 'em The nine get 'em It's horror when you don't know if you gone ever see tomorrow Or your partner, maybe a loved one, maybe your auntie Think you gone take from me, well then it's on g Jesus is coming back, soon as he lay attack I bust my rifle, I'll wave my bible Crankin' my army up because we know what' up They hit pentagon and now it's Babylon Bless America "Bless America" - Pastor Troy CBC4LIFE
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
10-27-2004 11:57PM [Reply]
N7pozishunz

(2760) Posts
As for your first question, I like when i'm on my stomach and he's gettin in it from the back. hits the G spot. for your second question, tryin riding backwards. good for you because it hits the g-spot and good for him if he's an ass man because of the visuals. If he's a breast man, ride it the conventional way but bounce around for his visuals. or lean down and lick his chest. that way yours is rubbin on his and the lickin will make for the hotness...speakin from experience with that one... :twisted:

_______________________________
CBC4LIFE BUT DADDY I WANT AN OOMPA LOOMPA NOOOOW!! FACEBOOK A BONE!!! [quote:b1d60c3af6="Ghandi"]Means and end are convertible terms... TROM PHI BONE C/O 2005 QUOTE OF THE WEEK "When life hands you lemons, throw those muhphukaz back and get the apples you asked for..."- Uknown
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
10-28-2004 12:14AM [Reply]
Kinkee

(3731) Posts
fyne_dyme2005 wrote:
what do u ladies do when your on top... im scared that if i get up there i wont have any idea what to do. i probably sound stupid but sh*t im tryna learn something. just a question to add on top of my other. if u dont feel like postin it feel free to PM
Don't be afraid. After a while, you just get the hang of it. Trust me homeboy won't really give a fucc. All you will hear from then on are moans. But I laid on top of him and kissed his neck, etc. Oh yeah moan in his ear. If he likes the way you sound, it will defintely turn him on. Anywayz just experiment. That's always fun. Good luck and happy riding! :lol:

_______________________________
THANKS JEREMY!!!!! This is my world. Holla back at cha gyrl. www.xanga.com/krazysexykee NC A&T SU c/0 2007
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
10-28-2004 12:36AM [Reply]
King_J

(3758) Posts
(Miss Kee) wrote:
fyne_dyme2005 wrote:
what do u ladies do when your on top... im scared that if i get up there i wont have any idea what to do. i probably sound stupid but sh*t im tryna learn something. just a question to add on top of my other. if u dont feel like postin it feel free to PM
Don't be afraid. After a while, you just get the hang of it. Trust me homeboy won't really give a fucc. All you will hear from then on are moans. But I laid on top of him and kissed his neck, etc. Oh yeah moan in his ear. If he likes the way you sound, it will defintely turn him on. Anywayz just experiment. That's always fun. Good luck and happy riding! :lol:
Pretty much anything u want to try, he will love

_______________________________
jsimmo16@se.fvsu.edu When it rain it pours, thunder and lightning These cowards is trifling They got me, watching for high jackers Watching for terrorism, bet I ain't playin with 'em The nine get 'em It's horror when you don't know if you gone ever see tomorrow Or your partner, maybe a loved one, maybe your auntie Think you gone take from me, well then it's on g Jesus is coming back, soon as he lay attack I bust my rifle, I'll wave my bible Crankin' my army up because we know what' up They hit pentagon and now it's Babylon Bless America "Bless America" - Pastor Troy CBC4LIFE
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
10-28-2004 09:41AM [Reply]
Princess LaRonda

(2061) Posts
fyne_dyme2005 wrote:
thanx everyone i appreciate it... but dude who said...bakward jockey or whatever... i have a great imgination but some explaination might be needed...i also might like to add where this question came up. like some of u... havent really gotten any in a minute due to school related purposes and long distance but soon this time will be over. im new to all this sexxin and i was wonderin... what do u ladies do when your on top... im scared that if i get up there i wont have any idea what to do. i probably sound stupid but sh*t im tryna learn something. just a question to add on top of my other. if u dont feel like postin it feel free to PM
girrrrrrrrlllll byeeeeeeeeee I remember those days....it aint as hard as it seems...its just...just get on top

_______________________________
thanks boo!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
10-28-2004 11:19AM [Reply]
La

(7032) Posts
I dont like riding...I think I be doing it wrong or sumthing cause I never get no pleasure from it. :?

_______________________________
Retired
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
10-28-2004 11:22AM [Reply]
x.X.x.Soniyah901.x.X.x

(5) Posts
Lol!!

_______________________________
-Jasmine-Soniyah-
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
10-28-2004 11:32AM [Reply]
AggieSweetie07
dover, NJ
(1915) Posts
MonkeyBone wrote:
As for your first question, I like when i'm on my stomach and he's gettin in it from the back. hits the G spot. for your second question, tryin riding backwards. good for you because it hits the g-spot and good for him if he's an ass man because of the visuals. If he's a breast man, ride it the conventional way but bounce around for his visuals. or lean down and lick his chest. that way yours is rubbin on his and the lickin will make for the hotness...speakin from experience with that one... :twisted:
cosigns...boy oh boy...let me go my baby... *runs out* :lol: :lol:

_______________________________
http://www.xanga.com/Aggiesweetie07
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 3 of 24 First  < 123456789101112  >  Last
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > For The Ladies
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!