Home > Forums > Interest Groups > For The Fellas
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
Bonin' On The First Night Posted on 12-05-2004

laidbackfella
Orangeburg, SC
If you get the chance to screw a chick on the first night. Do you immediately feel that she is a loose chicken or do you think that your conversation and the vibe was on point enough for her to actually want to do things with you?
  [Reply]
Page 1 of 2 12  >  Last
NeoSoulBrotha replied on 12-05-2004 09:53PM [Reply]
Neither. If you hit on the first night, it only means that both of you wanted exactly that, and were cool with it. That is all. If you get laid on the first night, chances are you are not looking for anything serious with her, so her reputation is a non-issue. Holla!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
King_J replied on 12-05-2004 09:56PM [Reply]
Honestly, I can't say I would have too much respect for someone who would let me hit the first night. But that is just me...
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
laidbackfella from Orangeburg, SC replied on 12-05-2004 10:06PM [Reply]

NeoSoulBrotha wrote:
Neither. If you hit on the first night, it only means that both of you wanted exactly that, and were cool with it. That is all.
The last time you hit the first night was it planned from the jump or did the mood lead to you bonin?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
laidbackfella from Orangeburg, SC replied on 12-05-2004 10:08PM [Reply]

King_J wrote:
Honestly, I can't say I would have too much respect for someone who would let me hit the first night. But that is just me...
Even if you were vibin with her and feeling her personality up until the point you started bonin?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
In Rod We Trust replied on 12-06-2004 01:07AM [Reply]
NeoSoulBrotha wrote:
Neither. If you hit on the first night, it only means that both of you wanted exactly that, and were cool with it. That is all.
True
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
melle_mel from Minneapolis, MN replied on 12-06-2004 01:11AM [Reply]
Laidbackfella: I like your style. From reading your responses you seem like a cool, down, intelligent brother. If a woman lets you hit on the first night, you shouldn't judge her any kind of way. If you're feelin' her, then feel her out. See what she's about, she may just surprise you. You don't know what she's going through. We're complex, sometimes tooooooooo complex. Maybe she was just diggin' you, feelin' the vibe that y'all shared and decided to let you end her extended drought. It doesn't mean that she does that regularly, nor does it mean that she's indiscriminate. Now, if you were just trying to beat, then Hey...do what you do.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
laidbackfella from Orangeburg, SC replied on 12-06-2004 09:16AM [Reply]

melle_mel wrote:
Laidbackfella: I like your style. From reading your responses you seem like a cool, down, intelligent brother. If a woman lets you hit on the first night, you shouldn't judge her any kind of way. If you're feelin' her, then feel her out. See what she's about, she may just surprise you. You don't know what she's going through. We're complex, sometimes tooooooooo complex. Maybe she was just diggin' you, feelin' the vibe that y'all shared and decided to let you end her extended drought. It doesn't mean that she does that regularly, nor does it mean that she's indiscriminate. Now, if you were just trying to beat, then Hey...do what you do.
Mel I just try to call em like I see em. I speak my opinion and stand on it. Those reading can love it or hate it. But I'm not in the business of earning cyber brownie points. I'm getting one of three things from some of the fellas here in regards to females: 1) They temper their responses in order cater to ladies. 2) They lack confidence in their own charisma and personality. 3) They haven't had a great deal of experience dealing with a variety of females. I'm not Casanova or a Mr Know It All but I've developed my own views on certain things rather than accepting society's position Lock, Stock and Barrel seems as if some males and females are stuck in The Matrix.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
King_J replied on 12-06-2004 01:31PM [Reply]
laidbackfella wrote:
King_J wrote:
Honestly, I can't say I would have too much respect for someone who would let me hit the first night. But that is just me...
Even if you were vibin with her and feeling her personality up until the point you started bonin?
I said my comment on how I feel and I am not changing it :arrow:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
laidbackfella from Orangeburg, SC replied on 12-06-2004 01:35PM [Reply]

King_J wrote:
laidbackfella wrote:
King_J wrote:
Honestly, I can't say I would have too much respect for someone who would let me hit the first night. But that is just me...
Even if you were vibin with her and feeling her personality up until the point you started bonin?
I said my comment on how I feel and I am not changing it :arrow:
Who asked you to change it? I simply posed a follow up question.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 1 of 2 12  >  Last
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > For The Fellas
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!