Home > Forums > Interest Groups > For The Fellas
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
FRESHMAN AND FORMER FRESHMAN MEN... Posted on 03-27-2005
IgnoranceIsBliss

Did you feel feel kindaaa.....leftout?; when it came to getting women? Yall have a very low selection of women as a fresman because freshman girls went for the upperclassmen cause they have cars and/or lived off campus or had their own spot or were all gity about athletes and frats. And rarely does an upperclassmen female go for the freshman guy (it happens, but rarely). So did you feel like "damn, it sucks to be a freshman, cause I can't get a woman cause they want upperclassmen" at anytime? You get what I'm saying?
  [Reply]
Page 1 of 1 1
replied on 03-27-2005 10:15PM [Reply]
I was actually talking to upperclassmen females my freshman year. It's easy, if you know how to do it. I could teach a monkey how to get with women on A&M's campus.
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
In Rod We Trust replied on 03-28-2005 12:33AM [Reply]
Nope ever since I had this chick just put her # in my phone in Math class this first week of school freshman year I aint feel like I couldnt get chicks. It was just that some nigz get more than others. I got more chicks my freshman year of college than in 4 years of High School
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 03-28-2005 09:12AM [Reply]
^^^...True true. that's fact that some dudes just happen to get more girls. I think that any dude can get any girl he wants as long as he acts like it. Most of it's mental.
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 03-28-2005 12:51PM [Reply]
Kool™ in High Definition wrote:
I was actually talking to upperclassmen females my freshman year. It's easy, if you know how to do it. I could teach a monkey how to get with women on A&M's campus.
I agree with that Kool. I think it's all about your attitude. P.S. You looking real fresh in that siggy Rod
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 03-28-2005 07:52PM [Reply]
BlaqAmir wrote:
damn i hope its not like that next year at A&T. i dont think i want to talk to a girl that is all bout material Sh*t. that shallow but eh
Dawg...you're about to enter the most materialistic 8 years of your life. 4 years of college + the 4 AFTER college. Women usually dont start looking past a brotha's bank account until around 26...some are too desperate and dependent to stop there! Have fun!
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 03-29-2005 01:00PM [Reply]
^^Cosigns
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
IgnoranceIsBliss replied on 03-29-2005 01:14PM [Reply]
Kool™ in High Definition wrote:
BlaqAmir wrote:
damn i hope its not like that next year at A&T. i dont think i want to talk to a girl that is all bout material Sh*t. that shallow but eh
Dawg...you're about to enter the most materialistic 8 years of your life. 4 years of college + the 4 AFTER college. Women usually dont start looking past a brotha's bank account until around 26...some are too desperate and dependent to stop there! Have fun!
I'm not talking about women wanting men with money or material things-that a different topic, but more about freshman girls wanting upperclassmen, frats, athletes; what most freshman guys are not. The question is, did you feel like you had to compete with that when it came to getting girls.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Hahaha replied on 03-29-2005 01:35PM [Reply]
yeah so when i was a freshie in high school, i just hollered at 8th graders...in college, hollered at '04ers... those chicks are much fresher anyway if you know what i mean...girls just seem to loose thier dayum minds onec they get to college....legs spread out faster than ebola virus (tasia) 8-)
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
CrunkMonkey85 from Atlanta, GA replied on 03-29-2005 02:25PM [Reply]

demmeri wrote:
yeah so when i was a freshie in high school, i just hollered at 8th graders...in college, hollered at '04ers... those chicks are much fresher anyway if you know what i mean...girls just seem to loose thier dayum minds onec they get to college....legs spread out faster than ebola virus (tasia) 8-)
I like that. I still don't got the guts to ask out girls in high school or college, so I can't even speak on this issue. :-(
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 1 of 1 1
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > For The Fellas
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!