Home > Forums > Interest Groups > For The Fellas
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
BOOBIEZ!! Posted on 07-21-2005
N7pozishunz

Aight Fellaz...What's up with boobs? I don't get it, so enlighten me. What is it about titties that make y'all go crazy? Any preferences as far as what u want to see in a boob?
  [Reply]
Page 1 of 5 12345  >  Last
fyne_dyme2005 replied on 07-21-2005 05:30AM [Reply]
i would like to see what is said in this because i thought another body part was value more than the chest
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
M o o N i e replied on 07-21-2005 09:43AM [Reply]
yes, i would like 2 orders of nice supple boobies, make them soft, but not too soft, but not firm either, get me? no hair on the nipples, and can you add a side of perkieness?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 07-21-2005 09:45AM [Reply]
I've never been a huge fan of Boobies, but i do love em still. Im more of a small waist phat ass type nucca, but if she gotta B or C cup thats even betta
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 07-21-2005 01:19PM [Reply]
I was wonderin the same thing...
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 07-21-2005 01:44PM [Reply]
I guess all guys are different. Most of the guys I know don't give a damn about boobies though, they want a girl w/ a whole lotta ass.
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
IgnoranceIsBliss replied on 07-21-2005 01:45PM [Reply]
KiLLaTraV wrote:
yes, i would like 2 orders of nice supple boobies, make them soft, but not too soft, but not firm either, get me? no hair on the nipples, and can you add a side of perkieness?
Eew, girls can grow hair on the nipples?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 07-21-2005 01:59PM [Reply]
aggieprincess09 wrote:
I guess all guys are different. Most of the guys I know don't give a damn about boobies though, they want a girl w/ a whole lotta ass.
Dang right! Altho I LOOOVE me a nice pair of perky "stand-at-attention" type tah-tahs... But I'm a sucker for a girl with a nice booty!
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 07-21-2005 02:18PM [Reply]
MeganJerai wrote:
KiLLaTraV wrote:
yes, i would like 2 orders of nice supple boobies, make them soft, but not too soft, but not firm either, get me? no hair on the nipples, and can you add a side of perkieness?
Eew, girls can grow hair on the nipples?
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
M o o N i e replied on 07-21-2005 02:22PM [Reply]
MeganJerai wrote:
KiLLaTraV wrote:
yes, i would like 2 orders of nice supple boobies, make them soft, but not too soft, but not firm either, get me? no hair on the nipples, and can you add a side of perkieness?
Eew, girls can grow hair on the nipples?
i dont know...i just find hair on the chest unatrractive...
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 1 of 5 12345  >  Last
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > For The Fellas
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!