Why are you scared of me? People need to be scared of putting their mouth on folks stuff freely. They better turn the lights on and examine it first! It might be rotten off down there. LOL
I am just joking However, I totally agree that you have to be careful and watch what you do!
_______________________________ If you lose hope, somehow you lose the vitality that keeps life moving, you lose that courage to be, that quality that helps you go on in spite of it all. And so today I still have a dream.
-Martin Luther King, jr.
I don't expect alot of response to your question:
1) It's a sensitive subject.
2) Some my find it offensive
3) no one wants to put themselves out there
Since I don't particularly care I can give an answer to this question based off what me and someof mygirlfriends talk about.
A female may not perform Oral sex on a guy because of various reasons so here are a few:
1) The though of putting that in you r mouth is a big turnoff.
2) You don't want to gag, and then the guy gets upset because your not
doing it right.
3) You don't really trust you man, so why take the risk of giving him head when he could be messing around.
4) Oral sex is better without a condom therefore you open to all type of STD's if the guy don't where one and if you wear the flavored condoms it doesn't taste right.
5) You no longer a virgin, so you prefer to wait for marriage so that's one thing that only your husband has ever gotten and nobody else.
This is really just a few reasons I have heard, Some may apply ot some people, some may not. Either way I thought your question needed and answer because it's valid, don't like the choice of words but I repect your honesty!!!
Excuse the Typos didn't feel like :grin
That is some females reason for not wanting to perform oral sex on a guy, but I feel as if it is your boyfriend, get tested and make sure he doesn't have STD's before going down on him w/out the flavored condom. And some guys are just triflin. They want head and then spread the word, but some females have to be smart and not be some hoe. If a guy isn't my boyfriend, then I'm NOT performing any sexual things on him. It is also about TRUSTING the male.