Computers, Software, Engineering, Information Technology, Web Technology
Test Automation Developer
Nationwide’s cutting-edge IT team is staffing several positions. We’re seeking candidates who are eager to learn new systems and can work in a highly open and collaborative environment. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related experience highly preferred.
We’re seeking a self-starter and team player to modify, code, test, debug and maintain Ruby / Cucumber Test Automation solutions. Job responsibilities include:
1. With minimal guidance, develops cost-effective test automation solutions by creating new or modifying existing Ruby applications.
2. Analyzes and validates moderately complex system requirements and existing business processes and information systems. Develops and implements new tests and/or modifications of existing tests.
1. Codes, tests, debugs, documents, and implements test automation applications according to standards.
4. Evaluates and provides technical solutions to test automation problems.
2. 3-5 years of experience
Qualifications & Requirements The ideal candidate will possess the following:
* Collaboration/Negotiation in a team environment
* Excellent Communication and people interaction skills
* Learning Agility
* Thought Leadership
* Agile Mindset
* Object Oriented programming experience
* Database / SQL experience
* Understanding of Agile and project management methodologies
* Experience with utilizing Software engineering processes such as TDD/ATDD, paired programming, etc.