Healthcare, Other, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Collegiate Faculty, Staff, Administration
The Bellarmine University College of Health Professions is looking for a dynamic individual for the position of Simulation Coordinator. The successful candidate will support the College of Health Professions in the ongoing day-to-day operations and growth of the simulation center. This will include collaboration with faculty and staff in designing, implementing and evaluating simulation experiences according to industry standards and evidence-based practice.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide mentoring, development and direction to faculty and staff in accordance with INACSL Standards of Best Practice
- Coordinate and facilitate simulation experiences across the College of Health Professions
- Support interprofessional curricular integration of simulation
- Collect and review evaluation data of simulation experiences to ensure application of best practices
- Participate and support program research initiatives
Qualifications & Requirements - Education - Master's degree (M.S.) or equivalent required
- Experience - one to two years related experience and/or training
- Preferred Certifications - Certified Healthcare Simulation Educator (CHSE), Debriefing Assessment for Simulation in Healthcare (DASH)
- Applicants should submit a letter of interest, resume and contact information for three professional references by clicking on the appropriate link in this posting. Review of resumes will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
About Bellarmine University:
Bellarmine University is a dynamic, growing university with a strong liberal arts focus in the Catholic higher education tradition and a bold vision for the future. Bellarmine has undergraduate and graduate enrollment of nearly 4,000 students, and continues to add new academic programs while maintaining small class sizes and personal attention to students. Bellarmine is listed in the Princeton Review's Best 382 Colleges, is one of the top 15 Southern regional universities in U.S. News and World Report's 2018 college rankings, and is a top university in Forbes' list of America's best colleges. In a survey by The Princeton Review, students praised Bellarmine as a place that is "welcoming to every single person and makes an effort to include everyone." Bellarmine students, faculty and staff engage in more than 25,000 cumulative hours of service each year, in Louisville and around the nation and world.
Bellarmine is located on a scenic 175-acre campus in the Highlands neighborhood of Louisville, KY, which Glassdoor recently recognized one of the nation's top 10 cities where pay goes the furthest, and National Geographic calls it a top 10 food city. ZipRecruiter calls Louisville a top 10 city for job seekers, thanks in part to its central location and low unemployment. Louisville is within a day's drive of two-thirds of the U.S. population.
Bellarmine is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of diverse backgrounds to apply for positions.