Customer Service and Call Center, Information Technology, Manufacturing and Production, Retail/Wholesale, Logistics
As the nation’s leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed. Nestlé Waters consists of five business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain, Technical and Productions and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Choose a career in Technical & Production and you’ll be part of our logistics backbone – and a crucial element of our success. Our factories are where our products start their journey to the customer. This area of Nestlé Waters offers you the chance to experience collaboration in its purest form as you work alongside a diverse range of highly motivated and passionate people in our Technical & Production factories spread across the nation. What you do will be fulfilling, impactful and meaningful – not least is you’ll be helping to deliver healthy hydration to millions of thirsty customers. We’ll make sure you have the strong leadership and clear direction you need to feel motivated and passionate about accomplishing great things. While you take a pride in delivering an excellent performance, you’ll see your contributions are recognized and rewarded with an outstanding level of support, training and benefits – everything you need to grow and thrive in your career.
We are seeking a PLC Technician who will be part of the technical team for one of our Allentown, PA Manufacturing Plants.
Key responsibilities include:
· Read and interpret electrical schematics in order to effectively troubleshoot, maintain, and repair equipment.
· Understanding of analog control loops: 4-20ma and 0-10vdc
· Process Control Instrumentation: modulating valves, flow meters, level sensors, pressure transmitters, conductivity meters, RTDs, thermocouples, encoders
· Support factory network infrastructure and work closely with local and global IT teams
· Assist engineering in design, modification, and implementation of new equipment
· Make recommendations for continual process, cost, and efficiency improvements
· Ability to work with OEM telephone technical support to troubleshoot issues