Senior Digital Marketing Strategist
NextEra Energy Services is one of the fastest-growing retail energy providers, delivering innovative energy solutions with affordable electricity plans, including 100 percent renewable energy plans to more than 1.1 million residential and business customers throughout North America.
Come join our marketing team! We are seeking a high energy Senior Digital Marketing Specialist. This position will reside at either our Hampton, NH or Houston, TX office and be responsible forcreating and implementing digital marketing strategies and campaigns for a variety of products and services across brands. In this hands-on role, key aspects of the job include email marketing, social media marketing, online advertising, SEO, copywriting, web-analytics and website property management.
This person will also identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
This individual must have a strong understanding of Paid Search, Paid Display, Paid and Organic Social, SEO, Email Marketing and Content Management Systems.
This position reports to the Director of Marketing.
This job is responsible for assisting with projects from the earliest stages of concept and development through to successful completion on time, on budget and as measured by achievement of metrics.
Employees in this role are expected to work with a high degree of initiative and independence in anticipating client needs, developing communication solutions that further the business objectives, and ensuring their successful implementation.
This position serves as a key contributor on the team in a broad range of communications activities as assigned.
• Delivers strategic communication planning, message development, writing, using research and analytics to drive planning and messaging
• Improves processes to ensure quality and timely execution of initiatives
• Builds and maintains great relationships with clients and co-workers
• Tracks performance and progress using quantifiable metrics
• Communicates frequently with cross-functional groups
• Works at both business unit and corporate levels
• Interfaces with business unit leadership and business process owners
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned Required Qualifications
Qualifications & Requirements * Must have demonstrated strong written and communication skills.
* Content Management System and Marketing Automation experience required.
* Ability to create and analyze reports from a database to draw conclusions.
* Experience with developing and managing to a budget.
* Experience with Sales Force preferred.
* Working knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop a plus.
• Effective Written Communications
• Effective Verbal Communications
• High School Grad / GED
• Bachelor's - Sciences
• Bachelor's - Arts
• Experience:5+ years
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with NextEra Energy, please send an e-mail to, providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call 844-694-4748. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status. NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. NextEra Energy does not accept any unsolicited resumes or referrals from any third-party recruiting firms or agencies. Please see our for more information. #LI-PR1 Nearest Major Market:Palm Beach Nearest Secondary Market:Miami