HBCUConnect.com 2012 Summer Internship Program (9525 hits)
The HBCUConnect Summer Internship Program is a 10 - Week paid work experience where you will receive unlimited experience that will help develop your education, your skills, and prepare you for your future career! The Industries we are offering experience in:
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Human Resources
- Graphic Design
We are currently hiring college seniors, graduate level students, and recent graduates. You must have an interest in Historically Black Colleges & Universities, the Internet, and the African-American community. Candidates must be creative, professional, self-motivated, and detail-oriented in order to take on various assignments and opportunities throughout departments in our organization.
- To apply for an HBCUConnect.com internship, email your Personal Statement and Resume to Resumes@HBCUConnect.com. The 150 maximum word Personal Statement should answer the following questions:
1. What do you hope to gain from an internship with HBCUConnect.com?
2. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now regarding to your Career?
3. Utilizing your strengths, if you could work on any project of your choosing at HBCUConnect.com, what would it be?
- Incomplete or incorrect resumes will not be considered.
- Candidates will be required to participate in a face to face Interview.
- Selected Interns will be notified by e-mail or phone on or before May 15th.
- Interns will receive a weekly stipend.
- The program runs from May 23rd - August 1st.
- All materials from completed assignments submitted to HBCUConnect.com, become the property of HBCUConnect.com.
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: MAY 1st!