Take Action Tuesday: Implement 16 Kim Kardashian Success Tools Now! (598 hits)
**** Disclosure: I do not condone hurting, damaging, or practicing dishonest tactics to gain success****
The Kardashian’s are back at it again. Kim loves scandals and so do we obviously. If you are tired of hearing about the Divorce please stand up! Okay sit back down because sooner than later you will hear something again. I am not one to write about celebrity happenings within the news, but even I want to hang onto the coattail of this hot mess.
You will not find me hogging the T.V on a mad dash to watch the Kardashian’s but these women sure have business savvy. That is right Kris Kardashian, manager, mother, and friend has her daughters on the road to ultimate success. It is no wonder Kim can’t settle down she is in pursuit of financial success; not love. The story of Kim Kardashian divorce forced me to create: 16 Kim Kardashian Success Tools! This love blitz is one affair you might want to add to your agenda.
1. Go get’em attitude: Whatever it takes I will achieve my goal.
2. Plan – To gain media exposure, get married, get paid, and get out
3. Mission- To be rich and famous at the expense of anyone ($10 million for wedding)
4. Vision- To have my fairytale wedding (dreamed of since childhood)
5. Goal – To marry any man who fell for me (searched for the right gullible man)
6. Target Date- Within 6 months (Divorce in 72 days)
7. Marketing Plan – Exposure, Newsworthy, & lots of DRAMA!
a. Every news source possible is writing and reporting about her divorce. (Including me, Coach J)
8. Determined to fulfill her dream – At the expense of others, family, and her namesake.
9. Took action- When Humphries complained she didn’t allow the disagreements to stop her. Instead she pressed forward to the prize.
10. Didn’t allow others to dictate her actions – Kim did not care what we thought, her siblings, her family, and the media. She stated the cause and kept it moving.
11. Created Success – The chick keeps coming up with great spinoffs from her failures. With the help of her mother and the wisdom of her deceased father.
12. Knowledgeable: Kim knows and understands the business. She is a smart, educated, and will not let others get over on her.
13. Always one step ahead: Oh no Humphries you will not get my money. No spousal recoup for Humphries; instead he is left to figure it out on his own. Also everyone will be tuning into the new season of Kim and Kourtney takes New York to find out the news.
14. Never Quit – The marriage may be over 72 days later but Kim did her thing she made a come up off the marriage. She is still pressing forward with so many spinoffs from this marketing blitz. I must admit you have to give it to her the girl smart. (Too bad she will be lonely when she gets older)
15. Risk-taker – Humphries could have thrown in the towel a long time ago. Instead he stayed the course although his time has run out.
16. Bounce back- Oh don’t think this is the end of the road for Kim. Some other fortune, fame, and fellow will come allow and have us hyped again. Kim and her mother are already developing the movie. (lol)..
Instead of watching the news begin to create your own news. Be in the busines of creating your success. Your future depends on you!