Professional Online Modeling Portfolios, How to get yours free (928 hits)
DisplayMode.com, is a new modeling and fashion industry resource community offering free online portfolio hosting for models, photographers, dancers, video models, video extras, stylists, and other industry professionals. Registration is free and the site is fully syndicated. Learn more about member benefits below.
DisplayMode.com Site Features and Benefits Include:
* Industry specific membership community
* Front page photo exposure for all member photo galleries
* Complete control of yourmember profile
* Photo Gallery with 101 images (large portfolios)
* Integrated Syndication and RSS Newsfeed technology (global exposure)
* Visitors can subscribe to DisplayMode.com content (You!)
* Messaging between members (communicate and collaborate)
* Onsite and e-mail contact notifications
* Establish connections with other online members
* Discussion Forum controls (knowledge sharing)
* Members can link to their other online portfolio’s and web sites (increase traffic to your resources)
* System-wide news, announcements and bulletins (stay informed about new site developments and updates)
* Self-publishing features for news, and industry specific content (write about your profession and career!)
Event Listings :
* Publish detailed information about photo shoots, casting calls, your travel schedules, conventions, and other related events
* Instant Sign Up and Registration for all your published events
Business / Marketplace Directory:
* Every DisplayMode.com member is entitled to a basic Marketplace Directory listing in one of the listed categories
* Each basic listing features complete contact information
* Keywords / Meta Tags
* Google Mapping
Fee-based, Full Page, advanced listings are available for those in search of a great bargain on extra promotional space... (your own web page!).
Looking like a white girl doesn't constitute beauty. Sisters, who are you?
Wednesday, December 6th 2006 at 7:52AM
Who said anything about white girls? and where does Your sensitivity come from? If you want to know who I am... all you have to do is click the link my Brother... I'm open to answering any questions from anyone who's interested in increasing their chances for success in the industry. Much love to everyone...
Thursday, December 7th 2006 at 8:40PM