Job Title: Consumer Product Advisor –The Village at Corte Madera
Any City, US United States
Arts, Entertainment, and Media, Computers, Hardware, Computers, Software, Hospitality/Tourism, Information Technology, Internet/E-Commerce, Retail/Wholesale, Executive Management, Web Technology
Consumer Product Advisor –The Village at Corte Madera
Technology enhances your life - your job should too. At Microsoft Retail Stores, that is what we believe. We are the hub of Microsoft’s cutting-edge devices and services, here to provide customers with a world-class, omni-channel experience in this evolving retail world. We serve as centers of innovation, connecting customers with technology that simplifies their lives and inspires their creative potential. As a member of the Microsoft Retail Stores team you will cultivate the skills to pave the way for your ultimate career path. Your unique talents, perspective, and abilities will help inform our journey and transformation as a company. We are seeking teammates who are dedicated to finding deeper meaning and purpose in their work. Join our journey - find your passion.
As a Microsoft Retail Consumer Product Advisor, you will serve as a friendly and insightful primary point of contact for our customers. Your goal is to build customer relationships through knowledge and discovery - knowledge of our technology and discovery of each individual customer’s needs in order to offer a tailored diagnosis and thorough solutions, earning the trust of customers and coworkers alike as you engage, educate, excite, and empower those around you.
• Customer Focus
• Help customers discover, enable and implement high-value Microsoft technology solutions and services across a broad range of devices that meet their individual needs and exceed their expectations.
• Consistently deliver high standards of sales and service, supporting the strategies of the Microsoft Retail organization.
• Listen to and understand customers stated and unstated needs.
• Present total solution offerings and sales support based upon each customer’s unique needs, both before and after the sale.
• Technological Capability
• Maintain expert-level product knowledge in all Microsoft retail products, devices and service offerings.
• Continuously learn through others, self-educate, share specialized knowledge and expertly demonstrate and present the newest product and service offerings across all devices.
• Collaborate with peers, store leaders, corporate and field team members in the development of innovative ways to continue to build long-term relationships with all customers.
Qualifications & Requirements Additional Skills and Abilities Required:
• Have a love for Microsoft, be a brand evangelist and have a deep understanding of Microsoft products (Windows, Office, Xbox, Windows Phone, Surface, and services).
• Excellent time management skills and a high-level attention to detail.
• Lead by example, take pride in your work and enjoy helping and developing others while creating fun environments and energizing people through your passion.
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a high-level attention to detail.
• Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, public-facing environment driven to get results by directing a team.
• Flexibility with your schedule as hours will be based on business needs.
• 1+ year’s retail sales or customer service experience
• Valid authorization to work in the U.S. is required; no visa sponsorship is available for this position.
• Experience selling consumer electronics or technology solution
• Proven success in metrics-driven, consultative sales environment.
• Previous technology/product/software teaching or training experience is a plus
• Microsoft certifications OR experience/education in technology/IT.
Clarence Caupain, Vfirstname.lastname@example.org
Empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more. That’s what inspires us, drives our work and pushes us to challenge the status quo every day. At Microsoft we also work to empower our employees so they can achieve more. We believe we should each find meaning in our work and we ensure employees have the freedom and the reach to help make a difference in the world.