Regional Campus Operations Coordinator
As a part of our divisional administrative support team, this position reports to the Executive Assistant to the Vice President Enrollment Management, Chief Enrollment Officer. This position provides direct administrative support to the Executive Director of Regional Campuses and Graduate and Professional Admissions and coordinates various divisional projects and initiatives as directed by the Executive Assistant.
* 5-7 years of related experience; BA degree preferred
* Computer competence: Microsoft Office. Experience with Google Calendar, Google Mail, Google Docs, Google Sites, and PeopleSoft desired.
* Type 45 wpm with accuracy.
* Demonstrated ability to write professionally to include strong grammatical and compositional language skills.
* Demonstrated experience in office management, operations management, and/or administrative support.
Primary Duties/Essential Functions
* Provides full administrative support for the Executive Director of Regional Campuses and Graduate/Professional Admissions
* Functions as the liaison for the Regional Campuses Director Team to various APU departments such as Graduate/Professional Center, Asset Management, Facilities, IMT, Campus Safety, etc.
* Leads efforts to streamline and maintain appropriate consistency in Regional Center physical operations.
* Recommends policies/procedures for the Regional Campuses related to facility operations, customer service and staff support.
* Assists the Vice President of Enrollment Management/Chief Enrollment Officer and the Executive Director of Regional Campuses/Professional Enrollment in data analysis for regional campus capacity studies, budgets, annual profit and loss analysis, and other projects as assigned.
* Manages Regional Campus systems including maintaining regional campus operations files, requesting and tracking purchase requisitions, overseeing and coordinating position replacement and search committees.
* Coordinates large scale events and meetings for the Ex. Director and/or for divisional activities as assigned by the Ex. Assistant to the Vice President.
* Manages and maintains the Executive Director’s calendar.
* Maintains the Regional Campus Operation Plan, Training Manual, and various other comprehensive documents.
* Performs administrative support duties such as but not limited to, answering main telephone lines, scheduling appointments, receiving and relaying messages, typing, faxing, filing, and copying.
* Organizes daily office functions, meeting folders, in and out-going mail and greeting guests.
* Prepares expense reports, check requests, and purchase requisitions.
* Assists in budget preparation and management for all Regional Campus and Graduate/Professional Admissions budgets.
* Maintains accurate records for the Office for Vice President, Enrollment Management Chief Enrollment Officer.
* Coordinates travel plans for the Ex. Director and/or the Ex. Leadership team.
* Required to work one Saturday commencement event (Winter or Spring) a calendar year.
* Other related duties as assigned.
* Committed to a Christ-centered, multicultural community that values diversity
* Support, affirm, and sustain the beliefs, values, and mission of the university in all facets of one's role and through the university's daily living expectations.
* Excellent organizational, problem solving, and oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to balance a variety of tasks and demands.
* Motivated self-starter with strong organizational skills.
* Ability to perform duties with minimal supervision
* Ability to attend to detail to ensure accuracy and professional work product.
* Ability to consistently meet deadlines.
Azusa Pacific University is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.