The Holliday Karatinos Law Firm, PLLC Scholarship Program is designed to help high school seniors and college students who are interested in pursuing an institution of higher education. With combined scholarship grants worth $4,500, we are excited to help students achieve their goals as we recognize the value of education as a vital foundation for the creation and fulfillment of advantageous careers. We look forward to reviewing your application, and wish you success in all your future endeavors.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent U.S. resident.
- Be accepted to an institution of higher learning.
- High school seniors who are 18+ (or need parent written consent) and all college students (2 year tech, or 4 year university, colleges, undergraduates)
Employees of Holliday Karatinos Law Firm, PLLC, Consultwebs.com, Inc., their boards of directors and immediate family members are not eligible for this essay contest.
The following documents must be provided for consideration (.doc, .docx, or .pdf format only) to the attention of Hannah E. Holliday via email only to email@example.com.
- An official copy of a current academic transcript.
- Proof of legal residency in U.S. (i.e. birth certificate, passport, driver’s license, permanent resident card, etc.).
- Proof of acceptance to an institution of higher learning.
- Submit a digital photo (.jpg) of yourself.
- A one-page essay of 600 words with the focus on: PERSONAL INJURY – CONCUSSIONS IN SPORTS
- Do you think that there is enough emphasis on safety in sports to prevent concussions? What do you think we should do to curb concussions in high school athletics?
For submission instructions and additional information about this scholarship opportunity, go to the scholarship's web site.
Dollar Amount: $2,500
Deadline(s): April 30, 2017
Scholarship/Grant Sponsor: Holliday Karatinos Law Firm, PLLC