We at LA Tutors are passionate about sparking the creative genius in students and would love to commend those outstanding students who have a made a difference in the lives of others in some innovative or technological fashion. In order to achieve this, we have established a scholarship for students who meet certain criteria.
* Must currently be enrolled as a high school or college/university student within the United States or Canada.
* Must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 (or the equivalent).
* Must be a citizen of, permanent resident of, or hold a valid student visa in the United States or Canada.
* Must have designed an innovative project that makes a difference in the lives of others (This could be a website, series of blogs, an app, fundraising event, etc.)
* Must submit an essay describing the goal of the particular project and provide supporting documentation.
* The essay, idea, or creation must be the applicant’s original work.
* All submissions must be uploaded no later than 11:59 pm PST on the 20th of each month. The submission window closes starting the 21st and will reopen on the 1st at 8:00 a.m.
* Scholarship winners will be contacted via email and must respond within five(5) days of the date of the email to accept the award. If no response is received within this time, another recipient will be selected.
If you meet these criterias, please feel free to apply for this scholarship at the scholarship's web site.