This scholarship/grant was graciously shared with you by:
Business Studies Scholarship Program
ValueWalk.com, an online resource for worldwide Business news, wishes to support students in the pursuit of a Business degree. Students enrolled in other majors may also apply for the scholarship if able to contribute an essay dealing the business subject matter.
The scholarship is made available to any student accepted or enrolled into a college or university degree program. Participants enrolled in a higher learning degree granting program from any country may apply for the scholarship program.
A total award of $2000 is granted over the course of the year to students who submit a winning essay on the Business topic of value investing.
This is an annual scholarship program.
Questions to be answered in your Essay / Application:
- Please tell us your favorite stock idea and why (Must be over $100 million market cap and long ideas only).
- Please detail catalysts, valuation, competitors and/or any other reasons you think investors are overlooking this security.
- Please disclose if you own any securities discussed.
2 prizes will be awarded for each of the two essay submission contests. One for the most votes and the other as our staff favorite.
Application Instructions Below.
Word requirement is 750.
Applicants must be currently enrolled or accepted in a University or College as a full-time student.
There will be 2 contest submission dates. To be eligible for the contest submit your essay by one the submission dates.
- Round 1: Accepting entries December 1st 2019 -May 1st 2020. Winners announced 6/01/20
- Round 2 : Accepting entries June 1st -November 1st 2020, Winners announced 12/01/20
Along with your submission please include a picture of yourself or an image relating to the essay topic, which we can post on our site to go along with your essay.
The winner will be required to provide proof of successful acceptance to a Higher Institute of Learning, College or University. Payment will be made directly to the applicant’s college. If you have additional questions, please contact us.