Ashley Stewart will award a $10,000 scholarship to one student who is currently attending North Carolina A&T State University (NCA&T) and meets the criteria outlined below.
Ashley Stewart is a market-leading brand in the plus-size fashion industry after emerging from bankruptcy only three years ago. This reinvention would not have happened without strong leadership and conviction. The Ashley Stewart brand wants to understand how you are a leader. What is the definition of leadership to you? What makes a great leader and how have you demonstrated leadership? How do you plan on leading in the future?
If you are one of the top 10 scholarship applicants (as chosen by NC A&T) you will be invited to submit a one-minute video that Ashley Stewart will use to select the scholarship recipient.
All applicants for the scholarship must meet the following criteria:
1. Student must be a full-time Sophomore or Junior attending NC A&T
2. Student must be female.
3. Student must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.3 on a 4.0 scale.
4. Student must be in one of the following disciplines: Finance, Marketing, Business Administration, Management, Communications, Fashion Merchandising, Accounting, or Entrepreneurship.
COMPLETED APPLICATION WILL INCLUDE:
1. Completed Application Form
2. An essay of 250 to 300 words
3. Current unofficial transcript
4. Completed Reference Form
5. Student must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form.
6. Student must have a demonstrated unmet financial need as verified by the university (not including loans).
The application period is open NOW and the DEADLINE to apply is MAY 26, 2017!
For more information, download the PDF that includes the application form by clicking on the scholarship's website link.