Scholarship Opportunity for Women at HBCUs| Deadline Tomorrow 9.28
Posted By: Marcus Gilmore on September 27, 2016 |
The Tom Joyner Foundation (TJF) and Dark and Lovely® are continuing their program designed to provide scholarship funding as well as specialized training for and awarding job-related opportunities and scholarships to select female students who have met the program requirements and are chosen by the TJF and Dark & Lovely® team.
To be eligible to participate as a Young Women with Purpose (YWWP) participant, female students must meet the following criteria:
1. Attend one of the 2016 School of the Month partner institutions.
2. Currently enrolled as a full-time student at the junior level status
3. A United States citizen
4. Minimum grade point average of 2.50 (on a 4.00 grade scale)
5. Applicants must not graduate before May 2018
6. Applicants must have demonstrated leadership abilities through participation in community service, extracurricular, and other activities.
Application Deadline: noon (Central Time) September 28th, 2016.
Apply here http://tomjoynerfoundation.org/foundation-...
If you enjoyed this article, Join HBCU CONNECT today for similar content and opportunities via email!
More From This Author
Latest Scholarship Tips
Popular Scholarship Tips