Price Includes Shipping: No - Price does NOT include Shipping
Related HBCU: Hampton University
Item Description: A MUST-READ FOR PARENTS, HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS, AND CURRENT COLLEGE STUDENTS!!!
$100,000 & Counting is a faith-based guide to winning college scholarships. It is an eclectic mix of academic advice, scriptural references, self-help principles, and a personal testimony. The power of utilizing both faith and works resides as the central theme. With conversational writing, the book provides a wealth of information on college planning even as it remains a Christian inspirational. Infused with counsel from college and scholarship professionals, it is also wrapped up in McLean’s personal testament of how her faith made way for God to provide over $100,000 in scholarships for her college education.
The book discusses:
* Understanding of the FAFSA, scholarships, grants, and other sources of financial aid
* Key principles of winning college scholarships
* Scholarship resources & listings
* How to write the winning scholarship essay
* Academic and extracurricular factors associated with winning scholarships
* Money wisdom for college planning
* Special information for parents
Order your copy today at http://100kdollarsandcounting.blogspot.com/