Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
****? Posted on 07-11-2006
Hahaha

What's the deal with black chicks and thugs? Why are yall so attracted to these fatherless idiots? and why does the black suburban-raised male have to pretend to be a **** just to get yall to respect him and to give him some coot? this is the main reason why i'm thinking about only messing with the latina cha chas.
  [Reply]
Page 4 of 4 First  < 1234
replied on 07-17-2006 11:38PM [Reply]
demmeri wrote:
UnintentionlyMe wrote:
SuperFly wrote:
UnintentionlyMe wrote:
Give me a preppy college boy anyday.
Will you marry me?
I'm sorry, but I don't date military guys.
plus, we're already a couple.
Hmm. When did all of this happen? :???:
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Hahaha replied on 07-17-2006 11:43PM [Reply]
UnintentionlyMe wrote:
Hmm. When did all of this happen? :???:
i'm attracted to chicks who treat me bad.... oh the razorblade that's what i call love bet you'd pick it up and mess around with it if i put it down
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 07-17-2006 11:46PM [Reply]
demmeri wrote:
UnintentionlyMe wrote:
Hmm. When did all of this happen? :???:
i'm attracted to chicks who treat me bad.... oh the razorblade that's what i call love bet you'd pick it up and mess around with it if i put it down
Oooo... Kinda like the ladies who are attracted to thugs.
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Hahaha replied on 07-17-2006 11:47PM [Reply]
UnintentionlyMe wrote:
demmeri wrote:
UnintentionlyMe wrote:
Hmm. When did all of this happen? :???:
i'm attracted to chicks who treat me bad.... oh the razorblade that's what i call love bet you'd pick it up and mess around with it if i put it down
Oooo... Kinda like the ladies who are attracted to thugs.
crap. :???:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
SuperFly replied on 07-17-2006 11:49PM [Reply]
demmeri wrote:
UnintentionlyMe wrote:
demmeri wrote:
UnintentionlyMe wrote:
Hmm. When did all of this happen? :???:
i'm attracted to chicks who treat me bad.... oh the razorblade that's what i call love bet you'd pick it up and mess around with it if i put it down
Oooo... Kinda like the ladies who are attracted to thugs.
crap. :???:
*taps Demmeri on the shoulder* I believe you've just been served...
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 07-17-2006 11:51PM [Reply]
SuperFly wrote:
demmeri wrote:
UnintentionlyMe wrote:
demmeri wrote:
UnintentionlyMe wrote:
Hmm. When did all of this happen? :???:
i'm attracted to chicks who treat me bad.... oh the razorblade that's what i call love bet you'd pick it up and mess around with it if i put it down
Oooo... Kinda like the ladies who are attracted to thugs.
crap. :???:
*taps Demmeri on the shoulder* I believe you've just been served...
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Hahaha replied on 07-17-2006 11:51PM [Reply]
like, i seriously had absolutely nothing to say. that was wierd....now i understand :???:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Hahaha replied on 07-18-2006 12:00AM [Reply]
no wait wait...here it is! i like for chicks to treat me bad, but i liuke to dominate in the end....who remembers that "play fight" scene with Nola and Simba? that's what i want my relationship to be like. yea she's won so many round n junk, but then i step it up and pin her to the ground...and then we make good love. can you feel the love tonight?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
SuperFly replied on 07-18-2006 12:02AM [Reply]
demmeri wrote:
no wait wait...here it is! i like for chicks to treat me bad, but i liuke to dominate in the end....who remembers that "play fight" scene with Nola and Simba? that's what i want my relationship to be like. yea she's won so many round n junk, but then i step it up and pin her to the ground...and then we make good love. can you feel the love tonight?
Its too late pimpin... there's no redemption... :???:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Hahaha replied on 07-18-2006 12:08AM [Reply]
awww yeah....but does anybody understand what i'm talking about? like i'm not a complete pushover, but i'm gonna let my chick say stuff to make her feel like she's won...and she's gonna be like "well when s he gonna step up and put me in check?" then, i'm just gonna pounce on her out of the blue.....and then she's gonna be happy with me. 8-)
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 4 of 4 First  < 1234
Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!