Home > Forums > Interest Groups > HBCU Recruits!
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
Pics of Skegee Posted on 05-29-2004
J...

skegee looks pretty nice maybe i should consider.....
  [Reply]
Page 4 of 6 First  < 123456  >  Last
RosieKisses replied on 06-05-2004 04:32PM [Reply]
Skegee_Lady wrote:
DAMN all that said! I mean get ova ya selves! Some didn't like skegee some didn't like FAMU, but that aint nothing to get all beastie over. Everyone feels different about every school. If you didn't like the school....OKAY! Yall breath easy...Ny2Flo leave my Skegee fam alone...lol... :lol:
see, you're a sweet girl...as crazy as those 2 skeegee people are youre still claiming them as fam YOU'RE GOOD PEEPS :lol: :lol: JK!!! but for real, i said something and they got mad or whatever :arrow:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Kismet_TNT replied on 06-05-2004 04:50PM [Reply]
Ny2Flo wrote:
Skegee_Lady wrote:
DAMN all that said! I mean get ova ya selves! Some didn't like skegee some didn't like FAMU, but that aint nothing to get all beastie over. Everyone feels different about every school. If you didn't like the school....OKAY! Yall breath easy...Ny2Flo leave my Skegee fam alone...lol... :lol:
see, you're a sweet girl...as crazy as those 2 skeegee people are youre still claiming them as fam YOU'RE GOOD PEEPS :lol: :lol: JK!!! but for real, i said something and they got mad or whatever :arrow:
yeah I see that...some people are sensitive....They may thought you were trying to diss our school...but o well...they'll get over it.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 06-05-2004 08:21PM [Reply]
QuaThaDon wrote:
Skegee looks aight
stop tryna be nice :evil:
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
oOoDazzlingDanceroOo replied on 06-05-2004 09:11PM [Reply]
:arrow: go Skegee.... 8)
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Kismet_TNT replied on 06-05-2004 11:52PM [Reply]
2damnREAL wrote:
QuaThaDon wrote:
Skegee looks aight
stop tryna be nice :evil:
He's just being real!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 06-06-2004 12:13AM [Reply]
skegee looks nice...I'm kinda considering going there along with Xavier, Howard, Hampton and FAMU...my dad graduated from tuskegee
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Digna replied on 06-06-2004 09:16PM [Reply]
It is now time for Digna to speak for Digna. I was not offended, nor did I get an attitude. What happened to the spirit of FRIENDLY school competition. You thought Tuskegee looked like a morgue, okay, that is your opinion...I could care less. I am going there and I am going to do me. It is my college and I am going to rep it to the fullest, so no need for people gettin' swollen in the neck 8)
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Kismet_TNT replied on 06-06-2004 11:41PM [Reply]
Digna wrote:
It is now time for Digna to speak for Digna. i was not offended, nor did I get an attitude. What happened to the spirit of FRIENDLY school competition. You though Tuskegee looked like a morgue, okay, that is your opinion...I could care less. I am going there and I am going to do me. It is my college and I am going to rep it to the fullest, so no need for people gettin' swollen in the neck 8)
It's cool...we know they secrectly want to go to go to Skegee...We can't help it we da best! :lol:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 06-07-2004 06:31AM [Reply]
Skegee_Lady wrote:
Digna wrote:
It is now time for Digna to speak for Digna. i was not offended, nor did I get an attitude. What happened to the spirit of FRIENDLY school competition. You though Tuskegee looked like a morgue, okay, that is your opinion...I could care less. I am going there and I am going to do me. It is my college and I am going to rep it to the fullest, so no need for people gettin' swollen in the neck 8)
It's cool...we know they secrectly want to go to go to Skegee...We can't help it we da best! :lol:
COSIGN And its SKEGEE biotches...
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 06-07-2004 11:36AM [Reply]
Skegee_Lady wrote:
Digna wrote:
It is now time for Digna to speak for Digna. i was not offended, nor did I get an attitude. What happened to the spirit of FRIENDLY school competition. You though Tuskegee looked like a morgue, okay, that is your opinion...I could care less. I am going there and I am going to do me. It is my college and I am going to rep it to the fullest, so no need for people gettin' swollen in the neck 8)
It's cool...we know they secrectly want to go to go to Skegee...We can't help it we da best! :lol:
I WANTED TO GO THERE SO MUCH I ACCIDENTLY SENT MY APPLICATION TO FAMU :lol: :arrow:
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 4 of 6 First  < 123456  >  Last
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > HBCU Recruits!
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!