Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard > Archives > Tha Graveyard(2004)
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
Using the Internet to boost your Self-Esteem! Posted on 05-30-2004
P Harrell

Nino Brown wrote:
I've noticed since I been on HBCU that some people be using the site to boost their confidence...It's rather funny to be honest...Like for example, let's say that we have a post about you likes who and someone name isn't mentioned...Someone is guaranteed to say... "No one likes me"...."No one loves me"..."Can I get some love too?"... To me that is like asking for sympathy for not being liked...It's pathetic too...Another thing I have noticed is some people actually asking do people think they're cute or fine...Once again it is funny because damn..Even though people may reply that you are cute, have you thought about all the people that did not reply that think you are ****.... I just believe that some people on here use the site to boost their confidence (self-esteem) and it's rather pathetic...Corny even.... My question is how do you all feel about this? Is it just me that be laughing my **** off when this sort of Shiiiiiiiyiiiit happens? Maybe there is a logical explanation for all of this, maybe a person that has done such things could help me understand! As for now...I just think it is pathetic...
I CO MUTHA FUKKIN SIGNS COMPLETELY :!: :!: :!:
  [Reply]
Page 3 of 9 First  < 123456789  >  Last
SAG-NASTY_FELLA replied on 05-30-2004 11:05PM [Reply]
Nino u know I agree....reppin for the 989.....but lets talk bout how people say that other people pics are cute.....When they are not :evil: ........ Every Male amd Female on her is not cute, fine or a dime..... I mean u dont have to mean and say how u really feel...... but dont cosign and lie.....just to make them feel good......cuz somebody is gon get they confidence boosted on here and think they the sh*t......when they really not. .......but if they really fine, or cute.... let em know.....if they aint...just keep it too urself....
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
cafe-aulait replied on 05-30-2004 11:08PM [Reply]
Who cares? Worry bout yoself an errthing will be cool....
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
BrownSugar from Columbus, OH replied on 05-30-2004 11:16PM [Reply]

SAG-NASTY_FELLA wrote:
Nino u know I agree....reppin for the 989.....but lets talk bout how people say that other people pics are cute.....When they are not :evil: ........ Every Male amd Female on her is not cute, fine or a dime..... I mean u dont have to mean and say how u really feel...... but dont cosign and lie.....just to make them feel good......cuz somebody is gon get they confidence boosted on here and think they the sh*t......when they really not. .......but if they really fine, or cute.... let em know.....if they aint...just keep it too urself....
But everyone has a different concept of beauty and what fine is. People may be being sincere when they say that. To each his own, ya know . . .
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
La replied on 05-30-2004 11:20PM [Reply]
BrownSugar wrote:
SAG-NASTY_FELLA wrote:
Nino u know I agree....reppin for the 989.....but lets talk bout how people say that other people pics are cute.....When they are not :evil: ........ Every Male amd Female on her is not cute, fine or a dime..... I mean u dont have to mean and say how u really feel...... but dont cosign and lie.....just to make them feel good......cuz somebody is gon get they confidence boosted on here and think they the sh*t......when they really not. .......but if they really fine, or cute.... let em know.....if they aint...just keep it too urself....
But everyone has a different concept of beauty and what fine is. People may be being sincere when they say that. To each his own, ya know . . .
Yea I agree wit that....
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
SAG-NASTY_FELLA replied on 05-30-2004 11:21PM [Reply]
BrownSugar wrote:
SAG-NASTY_FELLA wrote:
Nino u know I agree....reppin for the 989.....but lets talk bout how people say that other people pics are cute.....When they are not :evil: ........ Every Male amd Female on her is not cute, fine or a dime..... I mean u dont have to mean and say how u really feel...... but dont cosign and lie.....just to make them feel good......cuz somebody is gon get they confidence boosted on here and think they the sh*t......when they really not. .......but if they really fine, or cute.... let em know.....if they aint...just keep it too urself....
But everyone has a different concept of beauty and what fine is. People may be being sincere when they say that. To each his own, ya know . . .
O I TOTALLY AGREE THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE SINCERE.......BUT LETS BE REAL..........EVERYBODY DONT TELL THE TRUTH ALL THE TIME....LIKE THE OLD SAYING GOES.."IF U DONT HAVE NUTTIN GOOD TO SAY, DON'T SAY NUTTIN AT ALL"
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 05-30-2004 11:27PM [Reply]
Yeah people be gettin real heated when they dont be on no one's :arrow: Who would you want to get to know :arrow: Who would u want to fukk list I mean im keepin it all the way real i dont be on a lot of people's list and thats cool cause it aint like we gonna be kickin it...but all that "awww no one likes me" or i dont get no love quotes be irkin me....get a puppy dammit :roll:
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
BrownSugar from Columbus, OH replied on 05-30-2004 11:28PM [Reply]

SAG-NASTY_FELLA wrote:
O I TOTALLY AGREE THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE SINCERE.......BUT LETS BE REAL..........EVERYBODY DONT TELL THE TRUTH ALL THE TIME....
*Shrugs* . . . . who knows
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 05-30-2004 11:40PM [Reply]
xavierette wrote:
....get a puppy dammit :roll:
it doesn't help...believe me...lol :arrow:
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 05-31-2004 12:17AM [Reply]
xavierette wrote:
Yeah people be gettin real heated when they dont be on no one's :arrow: Who would you want to get to know :arrow: Who would u want to fukk list
****!!! :lol: That is soo true!!
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
starsuga82 replied on 05-31-2004 12:33AM [Reply]
Nino Brown wrote:
Even though people may reply that you are cute, have you thought about all the people that did not reply that think you are ****....
This part I somewhat disagree with because there are some people's threads I didn't post on but I thought they were pretty or handsome. I'm just lazy... :roll: but the rest of the post I agree with.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 3 of 9 First  < 123456789  >  Last
Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard > Archives > Tha Graveyard(2004)
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!