Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard > Archives > Tha Graveyard(2004)
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
Using the Internet to boost your Self-Esteem! Posted on 05-30-2004
P Harrell

Nino Brown wrote:
I've noticed since I been on HBCU that some people be using the site to boost their confidence...It's rather funny to be honest...Like for example, let's say that we have a post about you likes who and someone name isn't mentioned...Someone is guaranteed to say... "No one likes me"...."No one loves me"..."Can I get some love too?"... To me that is like asking for sympathy for not being liked...It's pathetic too...Another thing I have noticed is some people actually asking do people think they're cute or fine...Once again it is funny because damn..Even though people may reply that you are cute, have you thought about all the people that did not reply that think you are ****.... I just believe that some people on here use the site to boost their confidence (self-esteem) and it's rather pathetic...Corny even.... My question is how do you all feel about this? Is it just me that be laughing my **** off when this sort of Shiiiiiiiyiiiit happens? Maybe there is a logical explanation for all of this, maybe a person that has done such things could help me understand! As for now...I just think it is pathetic...
I CO MUTHA FUKKIN SIGNS COMPLETELY :!: :!: :!:
  [Reply]
Page 8 of 9 First  < 123456789  >  Last
Just Me replied on 06-04-2004 10:30PM [Reply]
^^ hehe... ...."I LOVE DEM TREES in da background!!!!"
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 06-04-2004 10:31PM [Reply]
TRu TrU...oh like J said..."i like your sneakers DAAWWGG" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that negro crazy
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
KärolinaPläyboy from charlotte, NC replied on 06-05-2004 03:00AM [Reply]
*~*~~Miss.Breenah~~*~* wrote:
niggga dont tell them they look good!! Say "nice pics"...that way you complimntin Kodak....
i think the same way!!! If you ain't pretty i'mma say nice pictures (kompliment kodak) if you ARE pretty....i'mMa say you fine az heyel and be sure you'll get a Note from me 2 minutes after that!!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
A'Kaye47 from Dover, DE replied on 06-05-2004 01:09PM [Reply]

I have NO PROBLEMO tellin sumbody they look like Freddy Cougar, but its not because Im bitter....I just speak **** honesty...DERN! Least ya kno wit me you cant go wrong :lol: :lol:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
lostsquishy replied on 06-05-2004 01:11PM [Reply]
DynoMite~MorgaNite wrote:
I have NO PROBLEMO tellin sumbody they look like Freddy Cougar, but its not because Im bitter....I just speak **** honesty...DERN! Least ya kno wit me you cant go wrong :lol: :lol:
No, you're bitter.....j'k.....Atleast I KNOW I'M FINE!!!! :twisted:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
A'Kaye47 from Dover, DE replied on 06-05-2004 01:15PM [Reply]

Ultra Squish wrote:
DynoMite~MorgaNite wrote:
I have NO PROBLEMO tellin sumbody they look like Freddy Cougar, but its not because Im bitter....I just speak **** honesty...DERN! Least ya kno wit me you cant go wrong :lol: :lol:
No, you're bitter.....j'k.....Atleast I KNOW I'M FINE!!!! :twisted:
NOT wit cho mouth all open like that in that pic u not :lol: :lol: :lol:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
A'Kaye47 from Dover, DE replied on 06-05-2004 01:25PM [Reply]

Ultra Squish wrote:
DynoMite~MorgaNite wrote:
Ultra Squish wrote:
DynoMite~MorgaNite wrote:
I have NO PROBLEMO tellin sumbody they look like Freddy Cougar, but its not because Im bitter....I just speak **** honesty...DERN! Least ya kno wit me you cant go wrong :lol: :lol:
No, you're bitter.....j'k.....Atleast I KNOW I'M FINE!!!! :twisted:
NOT wit cho mouth all open like that in that pic u not :lol: :lol: :lol:
AYE!!! Don't come at me like that...I was sayin 'NOOO dnt take the pic' and they got me right in the 'Nooo'...I'm still fine as Shiiiiiiiyiiiit...teeth all white and straight........(No one can **** my self-confidence...as longs as you dnt say nothin about......how skinny I am)
:twisted: SKINNY MINNY MINNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :lol: :lol: j/p Squishter u kno u my DAWWWWWWG :lol: :lol:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
In Rod We Trust replied on 06-05-2004 01:30PM [Reply]
Ultra Squish wrote:
DynoMite~MorgaNite wrote:
Ultra Squish wrote:
DynoMite~MorgaNite wrote:
I have NO PROBLEMO tellin sumbody they look like Freddy Cougar, but its not because Im bitter....I just speak **** honesty...DERN! Least ya kno wit me you cant go wrong :lol: :lol:
No, you're bitter.....j'k.....Atleast I KNOW I'M FINE!!!! :twisted:
NOT wit cho mouth all open like that in that pic u not :lol: :lol: :lol:
AYE!!! Don't come at me like that...I was sayin 'NOOO dnt take the pic' and they got me right in the 'Nooo'...I'm still fine as Shiiiiiiiyiiiit...teeth all white and straight........(No one can **** my self-confidence...as longs as you dnt say nothin about......how skinny I am)
You should tell the girl next to u to help u out.... OK THAT WAS MEAN
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
lostsquishy replied on 06-05-2004 01:38PM [Reply]
^^^That was horrible...
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
A'Kaye47 from Dover, DE replied on 06-05-2004 01:41PM [Reply]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 8 of 9 First  < 123456789  >  Last
Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard > Archives > Tha Graveyard(2004)
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!