Home > Forums > Interest Groups > HBCU Specific Topics & Concerns > Howard
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
It's That Time of Year Again... Posted on 08-08-2007
theTRUTH

Yup, it's that time of year again...FOOTBALL SEASON!!! Right now I am only concerned about two match-ups: Homecoming and the HOWARD/hampton game. I will DEFINITELY be in the building to see the Bison deliver NC A&T a fat LOSS at Homecoming. However, nothing would please me more than to beat hampton. I really really really really really really really dont like hampton. *And I require all incoming freshmen to hate them also* Freshmen please take note; this game is serious. The Battle of the HU's is no joke. We always have more school spirit than they do, our band is better, our cheerleaders are cuter and we are always more lively in the stands. Oh, and did I mention that I dont like hampton? No, seriously...I dont like that school. I am officially starting a countdown until we beat the hampton Pirates on September 8, 2007: The institute has 30 days left to prepare for their **** whoopin! THEY DON'T WANT NONE OF THE REAL HU!
  [Reply]
Page 2 of 3 First  < 123  >  Last
BmoreBabigyrl replied on 08-17-2007 03:37AM [Reply]
I cant WAIT!!!! Senior Year... Hampton/Howard Game @ Howard.... GET IT UP... GET IT UP.... OHHHHHHHHHHHH.....LOLLLL Oh... by the way... SEE YOU NEWBIES on SATURDAY!!!!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
theTRUTH replied on 08-17-2007 09:21AM [Reply]
Even though I won't be in DC for the game, I will be watching the live braodcast via sattelite and howard.edu. I AM SOOOO EXCITED! GO BISON!!!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
evy08 replied on 08-17-2007 09:32AM [Reply]
theTRUTH wrote:
Even though I won't be in DC for the game, I will be watching the live braodcast via sattelite and howard.edu. I AM SOOOO EXCITED! GO BISON!!!
Didn't know you could view the game through howard.edu......I'll have to look into that.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
theTRUTH replied on 08-17-2007 03:40PM [Reply]
evy08 wrote:
Didn't know you could view the game through howard.edu......I'll have to look into that.
Yup, it's through the athletic site. There is a link you can click on that will take you to the live broadcast...I used to watch every game on my computer because I live too far from DC to go the games. I will definitely post the link when the season starts so you all can view on your own.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Blutifully Human from Washington, DC replied on 08-17-2007 03:58PM [Reply]

theTRUTH wrote:
Yup, it's that time of year again...FOOTBALL SEASON!!! Right now I am only concerned about two match-ups: Homecoming and the HOWARD/hampton game. I will DEFINITELY be in the building to see the Bison deliver NC A&T a fat LOSS at Homecoming. However, nothing would please me more than to beat hampton. I really really really really really really really dont like hampton. *And I require all incoming freshmen to hate them also* Freshmen please take note; this game is serious. The Battle of the HU's is no joke. We always have more school spirit than they do, our band is better, our cheerleaders are cuter and we are always more lively in the stands. Oh, and did I mention that I dont like hampton? No, seriously...I dont like that school. I am officially starting a countdown until we beat the hampton Pirates on September 8, 2007: The institute has 30 days left to prepare for their **** whoopin! THEY DON'T WANT NONE OF THE REAL HU!
You should be giving this talk to the football team. Because we might have better school spirit and a better band, but spirit and a band doesn't win football games...teams do lol. If you're lookin for em, i think you can find about 60 percent of em sittin on the upperclassman bootywall in front of the Towers...nightly lol No offense to any HU atheletes on here lol
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
theTRUTH replied on 08-21-2007 07:04PM [Reply]
It's about that time for another check-in on the countdown... hampton (the fake HU) has 17 more days left to prepare for their September 8th beat down on the gridiron from the REAL HU! GO BISON!!!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
theTRUTH replied on 08-28-2007 10:55AM [Reply]
I AM SO EXCITED! The first football game of the season for the Bison is right around the corner and we are ready to kick ****! hampton has 11 more days until they get DEMOLISHED by the REAL HU GO BISON!!!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
iRep504 replied on 08-28-2007 12:37PM [Reply]
*Sighs* I went last year... Big disappointment.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
theTRUTH replied on 08-28-2007 02:41PM [Reply]
iRep504 wrote:
*Sighs* I went last year... Big disappointment.
Thats because the game was at hampton and they dont party like we do. And because hampton is lame. This year its in DC and its a whole weekend full of clubs, bands, football and other festivities!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
iRep504 replied on 08-29-2007 12:21AM [Reply]
theTRUTH wrote:
Thats because the game was at hampton and they dont party like we do. And because hampton is lame. This year its in DC and its a whole weekend full of clubs, bands, football and other festivities!
Actually... lol. I was refering to the smack down that Hampton laid upon Howard.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 2 of 3 First  < 123  >  Last
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > HBCU Specific Topics & Concerns > Howard
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!