Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard > Archives > Tha Graveyard(2004)
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
~*Hello, I'm New*~ Posted on 06-10-2004
~*Tatalalicious*~

Hey Y'all, I'm Tarran and I'm new to the boards. I'm 18, I'm from Louisiana, and I'll be attending Florida A&M this fall. I've been working @ Lady Foot Locker since I was 15 and my major is Forensics with a concentration on microbiology~Yeah, this girl is doing big thangs. I'll have pictures up before the week is over. I hope to talk to you guys soon.
  [Reply]
Page 4 of 8 First  < 12345678  >  Last
Soul D-Psi-ple from Mount Rainier, MD replied on 06-10-2004 03:04AM [Reply]

WELCOME! WELCOME! WELCOME! I'm the niggra in the band that don't post a lot. I just read the nonsense that errbody else post. Here's a tip. Don't let a thread control your self-esteem.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 06-10-2004 03:06AM [Reply]
PoodyB wrote:
ReDD HarLeM DeViLL wrote:
~*Tatalalicious*~ wrote:
Hello, Thanks for the welcome. Hmmm, looking kinda nice there....lol.
ThanK Ya Kindly !!!
girl don't be fooled now......you ain't know dat's a mask
^^I wanted to say it Poody...u beat me to it!
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Poody from Sandy Springs, GA replied on 06-10-2004 03:06AM [Reply]
daboom504 wrote:
PoodyB wrote:
ReDD HarLeM DeViLL wrote:
~*Tatalalicious*~ wrote:
Hello, Thanks for the welcome. Hmmm, looking kinda nice there....lol.
ThanK Ya Kindly !!!
girl don't be fooled now......you ain't know dat's a mask
^^I wanted to say it Poody...u beat me to it!
sorry :cry:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 06-10-2004 03:08AM [Reply]
King_J wrote:
TippyTop8705 wrote:
~JustJeree'~ wrote:
King_J wrote:
~JustJeree'~ wrote:
King_J wrote:
Don't let some of these nice greetings fool u, we got some cold hearted people on here LOL
OH HOW TRU THIS IS TRY TO BE NICE TO SOME PPL ON HERE AND THEY JUST BLEAD MEAN BLOOD....SMH LAWD HELP EM
Especially Jeree, mean as hell....naw I am playin, she extra, extra, extra cool
8) so is jimmie
you two behave....now hush....before i give you something to cry about!
She started it, dang, I am always gettin yelled at
I AINT START NOTHIN AND HOW TOOTY GON TRY TO BE SOMEBODY MAMA?
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 06-10-2004 03:08AM [Reply]
PoodyB wrote:
daboom504 wrote:
PoodyB wrote:
ReDD HarLeM DeViLL wrote:
~*Tatalalicious*~ wrote:
Hello, Thanks for the welcome. Hmmm, looking kinda nice there....lol.
ThanK Ya Kindly !!!
girl don't be fooled now......you ain't know dat's a mask
^^I wanted to say it Poody...u beat me to it!
sorry :cry:
^^ dont be gurl. dat was a congrats
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 06-10-2004 03:09AM [Reply]
Psi Squad Deuce 04 wrote:
WELCOME! WELCOME! WELCOME! I'm the niggra in the band that don't post a lot. I just read the nonsense that errbody else post. Here's a tip. Don't let a thread control your self-esteem.
Thanks, Sweetie. Nice Lips, Boo.....lol :wink:
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
King_J replied on 06-10-2004 03:11AM [Reply]
~JustJeree'~ wrote:
King_J wrote:
TippyTop8705 wrote:
~JustJeree'~ wrote:
King_J wrote:
~JustJeree'~ wrote:
King_J wrote:
Don't let some of these nice greetings fool u, we got some cold hearted people on here LOL
OH HOW TRU THIS IS TRY TO BE NICE TO SOME PPL ON HERE AND THEY JUST BLEAD MEAN BLOOD....SMH LAWD HELP EM
Especially Jeree, mean as hell....naw I am playin, she extra, extra, extra cool
8) so is jimmie
you two behave....now hush....before i give you something to cry about!
She started it, dang, I am always gettin yelled at
I AINT START NOTHIN AND HOW TOOTY GON TRY TO BE SOMEBODY MAMA?
I know right
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 06-10-2004 03:26AM [Reply]
daboom504 wrote:
PoodyB wrote:
daboom504 wrote:
PoodyB wrote:
ReDD HarLeM DeViLL wrote:
~*Tatalalicious*~ wrote:
Hello, Thanks for the welcome. Hmmm, looking kinda nice there....lol.
ThanK Ya Kindly !!!
girl don't be fooled now......you ain't know dat's a mask
^^I wanted to say it Poody...u beat me to it!
sorry :cry:
^^ dont be gurl. dat was a congrats
See how evil they are... :roll: ... and I am so nice to everybody
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 06-10-2004 03:27AM [Reply]
Oh Lawd, Y'all is crazy......LOLOLOL :lol:
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Poody from Sandy Springs, GA replied on 06-10-2004 04:51AM [Reply]
ReDD HarLeM DeViLL wrote:
daboom504 wrote:
PoodyB wrote:
daboom504 wrote:
PoodyB wrote:
ReDD HarLeM DeViLL wrote:
~*Tatalalicious*~ wrote:
Hello, Thanks for the welcome. Hmmm, looking kinda nice there....lol.
ThanK Ya Kindly !!!
girl don't be fooled now......you ain't know dat's a mask
^^I wanted to say it Poody...u beat me to it!
sorry :cry:
^^ dont be gurl. dat was a congrats
See how evil they are... :roll: ... and I am so nice to everybody
yeah right....u said u was gonna come to atlanta & beat me up :cry:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 4 of 8 First  < 12345678  >  Last
Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard > Archives > Tha Graveyard(2004)
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!