Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
Piercings Posted on 03-19-2008
evy08

Just to piggy-back off the Tattoo thread, where are you pierced and what other piercings are you planning on getting??? I don't need pics due to the plethora of areas people may have pierced. I'll begin ... Have: One in each ear Want: A second hole in each year and a vertical hood piercing (getting these three after graduation in June)
  [Reply]
Page 4 of 5 First  < 12345  >  Last
smc112 from Laguana Hills, CA replied on 03-20-2008 11:28PM [Reply]
ecepeda wrote:
You're right. Ya'll men crazy! Check this out! Image:IMG 0269.JPG - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wow.. Ecepeda you were determined to find a picture of this one! LOL I'm sure that man fainted when he had that done. I had to pull this out to figure out what the earring was attached to.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Lt.SkndHoney_01 from sacramento, CA replied on 03-20-2008 11:46PM [Reply]

evy08 wrote:
What's wrong with piercings on the genitals??? I'm actually getting mine pierced :shrug:
I never said it was, I've just never met anyone who has it done. I thought about getting it done, but I doubt I will .
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
evy08 replied on 03-21-2008 01:29AM [Reply]
Lt.SkndHoney_01 wrote:
I never said it was, I've just never met anyone who has it done. I thought about getting it done, but I doubt I will .
It was a general question but thanks for answering. Why do you doubt that you'll get one though?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Lt.SkndHoney_01 from sacramento, CA replied on 03-21-2008 02:56AM [Reply]

evy08 wrote:
It was a general question but thanks for answering. Why do you doubt that you'll get one though?
yuppersz, no problem. I dunno... who knows.. Im just not sure...
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
C Nels replied on 03-21-2008 08:01AM [Reply]
Lt.SkndHoney_01 wrote:
you really have that?
Maybe You so nosey!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
ecepeda from Hialeah, FL replied on 03-21-2008 11:46AM [Reply]

smc112 wrote:
Wow.. Ecepeda you were determined to find a picture of this one! LOL I'm sure that man fainted when he had that done. I had to pull this out to figure out what the earring was attached to.
I had to see! I couldn't picture it! lol Who the hell is gonna see that, other than his partner? I thought piercings were for show.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
C Nels replied on 03-21-2008 11:48AM [Reply]
ecepeda wrote:
Who the hell is gonna see that, other than his partner? I thought piercings were for show.
The people who keep tellin him "Your fly's undone!"
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
ecepeda from Hialeah, FL replied on 03-21-2008 11:50AM [Reply]

I guess so.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Lt.SkndHoney_01 from sacramento, CA replied on 03-21-2008 12:48PM [Reply]

C_Nels wrote:
Maybe You so nosey!
Soooorrryyy!!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
evy08 replied on 03-21-2008 01:00PM [Reply]
ecepeda wrote:
I had to see! I couldn't picture it! lol Who the hell is gonna see that, other than his partner? I thought piercings were for show.
Many are for asthetic pleasure and then there are piercings which are reserved for physical pleasure.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 4 of 5 First  < 12345  >  Last
Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!