Home > Forums > Interest Groups > Fraternity & Sorority Life
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
Pledging Grad Chapter Posted on 12-25-2008

I attend a professional graduate school with no greek life. I want to pledge but I don't know what I need to do. I read over the website and it says to attend events. I'm not sure if I will be looking crazy if I attend events and I am not a member of the organization. My aunt is a non-active member who told me that I need money and an active member as my sponsor. Someone who knows exactly what I need to do, please help!
Page 1 of 1 1
theTRUTH replied on 12-25-2008 07:19PM [Reply]
You need to first find a gradute/alumni chapter in your city or town. Your next step would be to attend their community service and other chapter events where you can get to know those in the chapter. From there, you will be able to pull information about when intake is, the requirements for membership, etc. It's all about getting to know people within the chapter you are interested in pursuing. If they like you, they will look out for you.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
C Nels replied on 12-30-2008 08:59AM [Reply]
It's pretty much like Truth said. Find a chapter and get in touch with them. It's harder for members in the organization to know who wants to join graduate than it is for undergraduate.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Page 1 of 1 1
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > Fraternity & Sorority Life
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!