Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard > Archives > Tha Graveyard(2004)
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
Things that Black People won't admit Posted on 07-23-2004
PimpTight™

- Blacks dont know why they hate Bush-- they just do.....
  [Reply]
Page 5 of 8 First  < 12345678  >  Last
replied on 07-24-2004 08:21PM [Reply]
Feel This Rod wrote:
QUAlity wrote:
:arrow: Larry Bird was a better basketball player than Magic Johnson
HELL nah Could Larry Bird sucessfully play all 5 positions on the court in one game? Magic Johnson was the most versitile player in NBA History
^^^ Cosigns
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
what's_on_my_mind replied on 07-24-2004 09:08PM [Reply]
Feel This Rod wrote:
Taste_Of_Chicago wrote:
The side of town where Black people live in a majority...is dirter than the white side of town..... Black people allow low-budget liquor and corner store businesses run their community...but fail to get a Target, Wal-MArt, or Decent shopping mall in their area... Black people are the majority of people with Spinners on their cars. Black Hollywood **** because black people fail to support good shows Black males take the pink epidemic too far!!! Black people fail to invest money and save...
Ok for 1... You couldnt fit a Target or Walmart in the inner city. And PG County (The richest black county in America) has several. 2 What good black shows are there out there to support? There is no more Cosby Show or Fresh Prince.. We get fukkin Eve and The Parkers WDF 3 The reason most black people dont invest is because they dont kno how. Thier parents dont teach that shyt 4. White people been wearin pink WAYYYY before Cam'ron
1. Disagree with point number one...In black communities and inner cities...there is plenty of space if the city invested dollars to destroy abandoned buildings, clean up vacant lots of high grass, and destroy alot of buildings and un-realistic situations.....in Chicago...the Mayor has a rehabilitation plan to make the South Side better....Mayor Daley destroyed the projects of Chicago and destroyed alot of old and abandoned buildings...with this being said...there is plenty of land to build businesses and multi-million dollar homes... Your statement hold truth...however you need to un-twist the truth..much of the space in inner-cities are occupied by horrible buildings of distress....And strangely...this happens only in Black communities... In the inner city white side...you hardly see abandoned buildings, and vacant lots...but you do see businesses like Wal-mart, Circuit City, Best Buy, Target...etc.... Hell....to get a Target on the South Side of Chicago...Chicago had to tear down buildings that were not needed..... 2...Your point two is right and wrong...Their was a TV show on CBS called Providence I believe...This show was good...however it was canceled because of a lack of viewers.....black people could have supported this show....however the statistics on TV charts show that the majority of black people don't watch TV drama's...Soul Food only did wel in my eyes due to the Movie and the Marketing....However I bet u it would not have lived if Babyface, Showtime, and black productions did not support it.. Another problem is black people do not have power...without power we fail to better ourselves...Look at BET...if the black community supported BET...BET would not have been owned by Viacom and White racist who only put negativity on TV instead of postive black shows...Music Video's are good...but as Kanye West put it in Jesus Walks...If you talk aout GOD or Be good as a Black Artist...You have to worry about failing due to the white man holding the remote control trying to control the black race in a maskful way.... 3..I agree with you on the investment situation.. black parents have failed to teach their children about investment and the stock market...however it is also a conflict on the black and white issue again....government officials ran by the white world...fail to enlist invesment programs into education....especially minority education....so it is not only the parent's problem it is also a world view social problem .. 4. Pink before Cam'ron....to be honest with you..I did not pay any attention to the pink fashion before Cam'ron and before it got out of pocket...so that is my mistake....but still I think Black men need to realize that pink everything is bad...Some redish-pink such as a nice polo is ok...but pink shoes, jeans, and jewlery is a **** style in my book.... No offense to people who wear pink...however blowing pink out of poket is a problem.....
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
In Rod We Trust replied on 07-24-2004 10:14PM [Reply]
I hate when people try to criticize somethin they know nothin about forreal. I used to be ashamed of my background but hell now I embrace that ****cuz Im tryin to raise up and with me raisin up Im tryin to bring others up with me not look down upon em like some people. I been there and I kno how hard it is
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Afro-American replied on 07-24-2004 10:20PM [Reply]
Feel This Rod wrote:
I hate when people try to criticize somethin they know nothin about forreal. I used to be ashamed of my background but hell now I embrace that ****cuz Im tryin to raise up and with me raisin up Im tryin to bring others up with me not look down upon em like some people. I been there and I kno how hard it is
YEAH ME TOO!, i mean like ya should never forget where ya come from because like it makes ya more closer to the people that you want to help in the future to look atcha and say 'i can be like that too" instead of some out of touch person coming up to them talking bout "you are materialistic worthless welfare babies" lol
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
In Rod We Trust replied on 07-24-2004 10:38PM [Reply]
Man it aint the governments job to stop people from doin crack. Sorry to say it but they the ones who put it in our communities. You think they dont know that 65% of the world 85% of **** goes from Columbia to the United States? And where u think it ends up? It damn sure aint in Aspen
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
what's_on_my_mind replied on 07-24-2004 10:43PM [Reply]
Feel This Rod wrote:
Man it aint the governments job to stop people from doin crack. Sorry to say it but they the ones who put it in our communities. You think they dont know that 65% of the world 85% of **** goes from Columbia to the United States? And where u think it ends up? It damn sure aint in Aspen
In my opinion...it is the government job to start various projects to help people on crack..hell the government played a part in putting **** in the black community Watch the Black Panther movie...in the movie...it shows how Ronald Regan recommended **** go to the black communities to cease racial tension and stop black people from going storng in California and to stop the Black Panthers....with that being said...Regan also sated that he would not stop **** from coming into America in the 80's when it was at an all time high... And it was not just Reagan...the secret society of white racist also played a factor of sending **** to destroy African American brains....and so far they are winning in their victory... it is the government duty to accept this problem...and correct it...the white racist of our society is too blame for our drug problems on a secondary level...nuff said!!!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
A'Kaye47 from Dover, DE replied on 07-24-2004 10:46PM [Reply]

Ohhhhh.....A_Taste_Of_Chicago is EJ????? *smax myself*
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 07-24-2004 11:43PM [Reply]
^^^^your right. Words are powerful. For example, In the 50's and 60's the Nation of Islam did use powerful and insulting words to cure their drug addicts. Then as the tranformation for the better occured they used words of encouragement. if notice once the addict did his part their was help. Just like in the case of Cosby , if the majority of poor can make that change and show that effort TRUST ME their will be words of encouragement. I know from firsthand exprience. I have been to work with my mother she is a social with Gulf Coast careers. All the time their are african american(17-23) women who come in thier on **** with 3 or 4 kids with NO EDUCATION past the 10th grade. I believe education cultivates your mind, i mean serious education . Not just because you go to school from 8-3 and coming out not knowing a damn thing!!! It comes from the home parents have to drill it in their kids' head. But how can a child raise a child....THEY CANT!!!! Rod and Kaye yall have started the process to empowerment and broken the chains in the vicious cycle.!!!
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
natalie_g replied on 07-25-2004 01:43AM [Reply]
Feel This Rod wrote:
Taste_Of_Chicago wrote:
The side of town where Black people live in a majority...is dirter than the white side of town..... Black people allow low-budget liquor and corner store businesses run their community...but fail to get a Target, Wal-MArt, or Decent shopping mall in their area... Black people are the majority of people with Spinners on their cars. Black Hollywood **** because black people fail to support good shows Black males take the pink epidemic too far!!! Black people fail to invest money and save...
Ok for 1... You couldnt fit a Target or Walmart in the inner city. And PG County (The richest black county in America) has several. true 2 What good black shows are there out there to support? There is no more Cosby Show or Fresh Prince.. We get fukkin Eve and The Parkers WDF the parkers sucked, i was glad when it got cancelled 3 The reason most black people dont invest is because they dont kno how. Thier parents dont teach that shyt also true 4. White people been wearin pink WAYYYY before Cam'ron my 9th grade teacher would wear pink all the time and they would pick on him and now everybody's wearing it
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Charlie Murphy replied on 07-25-2004 12:46PM [Reply]
Blacks spending power is ridiculous, what we need to do is take control of our money and stop throwing it away, all of our problems will be 10 times easier to solve if we become financially stable
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 5 of 8 First  < 12345678  >  Last
Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard > Archives > Tha Graveyard(2004)
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!