Home > Forums > Interest Groups > For The Fellas
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
Fellas.? Yellow-bone,Brownskinned,or Dark Posted on 07-26-2004
Mahogany Bella
vinton, VA
So just curious fellas what do you prefer? Being a brownskinned female when I turn on bet I never see any brownskinned or dark complexion females? I just dont understand ALL black females are beautiful and I don't understand what bet is doing now a days ? so fellas which do you prefer and why :?:
  [Reply]
Page 2 of 12 First  < 1234567891011  >  Last
ManifestDSTiny33 replied on 07-26-2004 01:51PM [Reply]
why should anyone be jealous of the girls in videos? Most of them can't get a man, and sho-nuff can't keep one.. how many of them are in relationships? Sometimes, the everyday beauty-on-the-block is more preferable.. you know.. someone who is actually accessible..
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 07-26-2004 03:29PM [Reply]
cafe-aulait wrote:
Ion care about no broads in videos and what complexion they are. Put tha remote down and stop watchin videos and you won't feel bad about it.
:lol: :lol: :lol: ROFLMAO!!!!
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Soul D-Psi-ple replied on 07-26-2004 03:48PM [Reply]
I like em all. Dark, Light, Brown, etc. Beauty comes in more than one shade.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 07-26-2004 04:16PM [Reply]
All of them may not be hoes but they sure as hell arent CLASSY WOMEN. Also, My boy is a rapper and he shot his video for one of his singles, A lot of the times, the RAPPERS choose their video HOES and their main girl...Atleast that's what he told me...other times, directors,producers etc choose them. This is always an issue. If you want a video with all dark skinned females, get some people together, get some homies and make a video with all dark girls in it...
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
SuperFly replied on 07-26-2004 04:18PM [Reply]
That complexion looks pretty good to me... 8) Oh wait... so does that one... And that one too... :roll: Hell... I'on know... On the real tho' I don't have a preference.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
SAG-NASTY_FELLA replied on 07-26-2004 04:23PM [Reply]
IT DON'T MATTER TO ME....AS LONG AS UR BLACK.....BUT LEMME TELL U THO, IT AINT NUTTIN LIKE A FINE DARK SKINNED GIRL....... A FINE DARK SKINNED GIRL IS BETTER THAN 20 FINE LITE SKINNED GIRLS.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Poody replied on 07-26-2004 05:42PM [Reply]
SAG-NASTY_FELLA wrote:
IT DON'T MATTER TO ME....AS LONG AS UR BLACK.....BUT LEMME TELL U THO, IT AINT NUTTIN LIKE A FINE DARK SKINNED GIRL....... A FINE DARK SKINNED GIRL IS BETTER THAN 20 FINE LITE SKINNED GIRLS.
hey fukk you buddy! nah you cool, just ya preference
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
HU_DoCÚ&GaBbAnA replied on 07-26-2004 07:16PM [Reply]
Carolina Cowboy wrote:
That complexion looks pretty good to me... 8) Oh wait... so does that one... And that one too... :roll: Hell... I'on know... On the real tho' I don't have a preference.
:lol: We looking like the next 3LW :lol:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Poody replied on 07-26-2004 07:16PM [Reply]
^^^haaaaaa yall sho'l do, and you the one who rap
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
RosieKisses replied on 07-26-2004 07:24PM [Reply]
HU_DoCÚ&GaBbAnA wrote:
Carolina Cowboy wrote:
That complexion looks pretty good to me... 8) Oh wait... so does that one... And that one too... :roll: Hell... I'on know... On the real tho' I don't have a preference.
:lol: We looking like the next 3LW :lol:
that's funny but true :lol: :lol: :lol:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 2 of 12 First  < 1234567891011  >  Last
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > For The Fellas
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!