Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard > Archives > Tha Graveyard(2004)
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
ITS TIME FOR ANOTHER APPRECIATION POST Posted on 08-01-2004
ChoklatPoet

O'KAYE HBCU Its time to appreciate those that u consider as "fam" on here and tell why u appreciate them! I will post later my comp is actin up
  [Reply]
Page 7 of 9 First  < 123456789  >  Last
Deuce_214 from Tallahassee, FL replied on 08-05-2004 02:17PM [Reply]

10-3-1887 wrote:
Feel This Rod wrote:
10-3-1887 wrote:
Rod: u my N*gga thass all Ima say on dat otherwise we gon have like, a novel
I feel cheated
:roll: DEUCE!! Im mad I aint call u man...Im cryin..****..but I thought u was jus talkin, you know how nigggas do..
that is what u get for categorizing me with ****. :lol: I do what i say i'm gon do. It was super thick too. All yall folks that said they were coming didn't come so it was just me and my homeboy wylin
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
RosieKisses from QUEENS, NY replied on 08-06-2004 12:01PM [Reply]

Deuce_214 wrote:
10-3-1887 wrote:
Feel This Rod wrote:
10-3-1887 wrote:
Rod: u my N*gga thass all Ima say on dat otherwise we gon have like, a novel
I feel cheated
:roll: DEUCE!! Im mad I aint call u man...Im cryin..****..but I thought u was jus talkin, you know how nigggas do..
that is what u get for categorizing me with ****. :lol: I do what i say i'm gon do. It was super thick too. All yall folks that said they were coming didn't come so it was just me and my homeboy wylin
awww...I wouldnt do you like that! :evil: :lol:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Just Me replied on 08-06-2004 10:48PM [Reply]
Deuce_214 wrote:
10-3-1887 wrote:
Feel This Rod wrote:
10-3-1887 wrote:
Rod: u my N*gga thass all Ima say on dat otherwise we gon have like, a novel
I feel cheated
:roll: DEUCE!! Im mad I aint call u man...Im cryin..****..but I thought u was jus talkin, you know how nigggas do..
that is what u get for categorizing me with ****. :lol: I do what i say i'm gon do. It was super thick too. All yall folks that said they were coming didn't come so it was just me and my homeboy wylin
and he had to rub it in...wait till all my brothers and sisters come back and turn the club out like we usually do. I aint gon let none my girls dance on ya _ _ _ _ EITHER....how u like DEM apples
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 08-12-2004 06:51PM [Reply]
*Bringing post back from page 3* I appreciate jamila for all the insight she has provided to me...
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
La replied on 08-12-2004 06:55PM [Reply]
Mr. Skegee wrote:
*Bringing post back from page 3* I appreciate jamila for all the insight she has provided to me...
:cry: :cry: awww, you so sweet J. Thank you. :wink:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 08-12-2004 07:11PM [Reply]
* $ JaMila $ * wrote:
Mr. Skegee wrote:
*Bringing post back from page 3* I appreciate jamila for all the insight she has provided to me...
:cry: :cry: awww, you so sweet J. Thank you. :wink:
Your welcome 8)
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 08-12-2004 07:38PM [Reply]
*stretches fanguz* Here goes nothing Wayne- Like u said in my shout out (which i love u for), we've been cool from the get. You're like the best big brother a gurl could ever have. In real life, I never had a brother but now I feel like I do. And yeah, u flipped out on some dumb s h i t and I did forgive u. But that's wat happenz when you're fambo. I got mad love and respect for u kid. You're a good man. You're a good example of what black men should strive to be. Gotta rep da clique- Jimmie, Chan-Chan, J-Smoove>>aka THE CRACK BABIEZ- what can i say about these people? y'all know who we be!! CBC4LIFE HO!! ACT LIKE U KNOW AND IF U DONT, BETTA ASK SOMEBODY!!! TEST TUBE BABAY!! Jamila- This girl is the epitomy of class. Never have I witnessed Jamila not carrying herself like the beautiful black queen that she is. And I admire her for that. Yo J, even though we haven't talked in quite some time, I still consider u to be somebody I truly look up to. Kaye-deezy aka Kaye-dizzle- What is there to say about this female? There are no words for how wonderful, absolutely hilarious, classy, strong and intelligent this woman is. Kandyce(hopin i spelled it right), you always have mad love and respect from me sistuh. U know wassup fambo. Roderick Deon- Man, this kid. Rod, u my peoples for real. You've been there for me from the get. If there's anybody on here that I totally see as hubby material, it would be dis kid. He's caring, sweet, kind, strong, intelligent, he's just a well-rounded brotha. Yo Rod, about yo quest for wifey, she'll come to u man. I know u deserve her. Meya- CALI LOVE!!!! Nuff said, dogg I'll be back wit more
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
King_J replied on 08-12-2004 07:46PM [Reply]
dawood2redstick wrote:
Gotta rep da clique- Jimmie, Chan-Chan, J-Smoove>>aka THE CRACK BABIEZ- what can i say about these people? y'all know who we be!! CBC4LIFE HO!! ACT LIKE U KNOW AND IF U DONT, BETTA ASK SOMEBODY!!! TEST TUBE BABAY!!
Who is J-Smoove?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 08-12-2004 07:48PM [Reply]
King_J wrote:
dawood2redstick wrote:
Gotta rep da clique- Jimmie, Chan-Chan, J-Smoove>>aka THE CRACK BABIEZ- what can i say about these people? y'all know who we be!! CBC4LIFE HO!! ACT LIKE U KNOW AND IF U DONT, BETTA ASK SOMEBODY!!! TEST TUBE BABAY!!
Who is J-Smoove?
jeree :lol:
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
King_J replied on 08-12-2004 07:54PM [Reply]
dawood2redstick wrote:
King_J wrote:
dawood2redstick wrote:
Gotta rep da clique- Jimmie, Chan-Chan, J-Smoove>>aka THE CRACK BABIEZ- what can i say about these people? y'all know who we be!! CBC4LIFE HO!! ACT LIKE U KNOW AND IF U DONT, BETTA ASK SOMEBODY!!! TEST TUBE BABAY!!
Who is J-Smoove?
jeree :lol:
Oh LOL When did she get that nickname? I ain't neva seen it
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 7 of 9 First  < 123456789  >  Last
Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard > Archives > Tha Graveyard(2004)
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!