Home > Forums > Interest Groups > HBCU Specific Topics & Concerns > Howard
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
Moving In Posted on 08-05-2004
theTRUTH

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY GOT DAMN PEOPLE MOVING IN ALREADY!?!?!? I just thought that only RA's, Athletes, Band members and Campus Pals are supposed to move in early. But there are a rack of peeps moving in all ova the campus...okay I just wanted to post that 8)
  [Reply]
Page 2 of 3 First  < 123  >  Last
ManifestDSTiny33 replied on 08-06-2004 02:17PM [Reply]
are u really THAT good? lemme see!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Blutifully Human from Washington, DC replied on 08-06-2004 06:19PM [Reply]

homiegrl wrote:
KillaTraV wrote:
im a freshman...YAY! somebody gonna help me move in right? cause my mother is not gonna lift shyt
*starts to point and laugh* :lol: *a realization comes over myself* .............wait, Im comin to HU by myself, I have move myself in............ :!: DAMMIT :!: *kicks the dirt* *exits* :arrow:
Don't worry hun. There will be plenty of peeps there to assist u. Just tell someone you're by yourself. And Trav...MANY prayers for u...that's all i gotta say :? .
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 08-08-2004 01:44AM [Reply]
i might have a problem but i dont know... see, when i arrive at HU i will be without a cell phone for a few weeks and i have heard that the phones in the dorms can not make long distnace calls... now im confused? how am i oing to be able to talk to my parents and stay in touch wit my peeps back home.... will i be able to use a PHONE CARD on the dorm phones or am i just sh*t-out-of-luck?? :?
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Blutifully Human from Washington, DC replied on 08-08-2004 06:40AM [Reply]

SIMPLYDIVINE wrote:
i might have a problem but i dont know... see, when i arrive at HU i will be without a cell phone for a few weeks and i have heard that the phones in the dorms can not make long distnace calls... now im confused? how am i oing to be able to talk to my parents and stay in touch wit my peeps back home.... will i be able to use a PHONE CARD on the dorm phones or am i just sh*t-out-of-luck?? :?
No need to fret hun. U can use calling cards on the dorm phones. And since u won't have a cell. I suggest u stock up NOW.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
HU_BadLady replied on 08-08-2004 06:56PM [Reply]
homiegrl wrote:
KillaTraV wrote:
im a freshman...YAY! somebody gonna help me move in right? cause my mother is not gonna lift shyt
*starts to point and laugh* :lol: *a realization comes over myself* .............wait, Im comin to HU by myself, I have move myself in............ :!: DAMMIT :!: *kicks the dirt* *exits* :arrow:
Don't worry...I have a crew helpin me so while they're movin me I'll help move u ...
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 08-08-2004 07:01PM [Reply]
HU_BadLady wrote:
homiegrl wrote:
*starts to point and laugh* :lol: *a realization comes over myself* .............wait, Im comin to HU by myself, I have move myself in............ :!: DAMMIT :!: *kicks the dirt* *exits* :arrow:
Don't worry...I have a crew helpin me so while they're movin me I'll help move u ...
Thanx grl...... :wink:
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
BmoreBabigyrl replied on 08-09-2004 01:41PM [Reply]
HU_BadLady wrote:
homiegrl wrote:
KillaTraV wrote:
im a freshman...YAY! somebody gonna help me move in right? cause my mother is not gonna lift shyt
*starts to point and laugh* :lol: *a realization comes over myself* .............wait, Im comin to HU by myself, I have move myself in............ :!: DAMMIT :!: *kicks the dirt* *exits* :arrow:
Don't worry...I have a crew helpin me so while they're movin me I'll help move u ...
Don't u wanna share some more??? My fam is showin their butts and sayin they not gonna help me cuz I'm movin in on Saturday and that's tha Sabbath in my religion....
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Afro-American replied on 08-09-2004 03:12PM [Reply]
BmoreBabigyrl wrote:
HU_BadLady wrote:
homiegrl wrote:
KillaTraV wrote:
im a freshman...YAY! somebody gonna help me move in right? cause my mother is not gonna lift shyt
*starts to point and laugh* :lol: *a realization comes over myself* .............wait, Im comin to HU by myself, I have move myself in............ :!: DAMMIT :!: *kicks the dirt* *exits* :arrow:
Don't worry...I have a crew helpin me so while they're movin me I'll help move u ...
Don't u wanna share some more??? My fam is showin their butts and sayin they not gonna help me cuz I'm movin in on Saturday and that's tha Sabbath in my religion....
what the f*ck??...man if didnt have my internship that saturday i would help ya out but...youre gonna be in the quad, trust and believe there will be tons of people to help you out, and those carts they have will help a great deal as well....i came completely bymself my freshman year and I managed with tons of help from random people
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
ManifestDSTiny33 replied on 08-09-2004 03:14PM [Reply]
^^^ cosigns.. the Ques will probably be out there helping ladies move in... b4 noon and after 2.....
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Blutifully Human from Washington, DC replied on 08-10-2004 02:12AM [Reply]

^^^lol. Yeah i bet. The Ques just LOVE the Quad. Hmmm??? I wonder why??? :roll: :wink: :lol: Anywho, don't trip yall. U guys will have lots of peeps there to help u out. Including....ME ! Well...that is if i'm not in front of blackburn reppin some kind of org. But yeah, just don't have me liftin some big ole heavy trunks now...shoooot, my back is still killin me from my own move out (ya girl was LIFTIN them joints :x ).
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 2 of 3 First  < 123  >  Last
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > HBCU Specific Topics & Concerns > Howard
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!