Home > Forums > Interest Groups > For The Ladies
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
Is there such a thing as?? Posted on 10-18-2004
Afro-American

a gentleman in the street but a freak in the bed??? i dont have any experience in the "bed" part of course, but is there such a thing ladies?? TALK AMONGST YOURSELVES
  [Reply]
Page 2 of 4 First  < 1234  >  Last
replied on 10-20-2004 01:51AM [Reply]
xavierette wrote:
HaHa now i see why ya ass be singin the loudest in the church choir. You aint foolin nobody :lol:
:lol: LMAO, you KNOW you wrong for that one..lmao :twisted:. Aight, you got me, I wasn't expecting that one..lol.
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Its_like_candie replied on 10-20-2004 01:42PM [Reply]
JadeKiss wrote:
::in bitter B*tch mode:: Sorry...I haven't met a gentlemen yet... :evil: ::walks out::
Gurl its gonna be aiight! WooSaa!!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 10-20-2004 04:28PM [Reply]
I think thats the best way to describe me
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Enigma2k8 replied on 10-20-2004 04:29PM [Reply]
BrandedBison08 wrote:
I think thats the best way to describe me
*Cosigns*
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 10-20-2004 07:40PM [Reply]
BrandedBison08 wrote:
I think thats the best way to describe me
lol, yeah right
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Kinkee replied on 10-20-2004 07:41PM [Reply]
taste_like_candie wrote:
JadeKiss wrote:
::in bitter B*tch mode:: Sorry...I haven't met a gentlemen yet... :evil: ::walks out::
Gurl its gonna be aiight! WooSaa!!
Cosigns
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
~*Secret*~ replied on 10-22-2004 10:21AM [Reply]
Dr. Ash wrote:
Shoya_Star wrote:
a gentleman in the street but a freak in the bed??? i dont have any experience in the "bed" part of course, but is there such a thing ladies?? TALK AMONGST YOURSELVES
Yup, just date a fella that is "into church". :|
lol
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
PrinceMannyX replied on 10-22-2004 03:21PM [Reply]
Dr. Ash wrote:
Shoya_Star wrote:
a gentleman in the street but a freak in the bed??? i dont have any experience in the "bed" part of course, but is there such a thing ladies?? TALK AMONGST YOURSELVES
Yup, just date a fella that is "into church". :|
Low Blow
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 10-22-2004 03:31PM [Reply]
There is such a thing as a Gentleman/Freak. You have to know how to spot them.. It's kinda hard tho. Its called BEING SELECTIVE!!
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
JsGyrl1110 replied on 10-22-2004 06:19PM [Reply]
I think so and I know for a fact :wink: ...but yeah i guess nice guys don't finish last nowadays...those are the real gentlemen ~1LUV
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 2 of 4 First  < 1234  >  Last
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > For The Ladies
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!