Home > Forums > Interest Groups > Fraternity & Sorority Life
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
TOO Eager for Nalia Posted on 11-11-2004
Glamour_Pearl

Is it me or is everyone trying to sport some nalia nowadays? I've seen so many non greek groups with line jackets and shirts with whatever phi this or that. Groups like Naacp, hip hop dance groups even just random groups of friends. I mean what is going on are people that eager for some type of identity? I just wanted to know if others have seen this occuring around there way and what you think about it. I think its fine for certain groups like bands and things but not just at random.
  [Reply]
Page 9 of 12 First  < 123456789101112  >  Last
AKAtude from brooklyn, NY replied on 02-02-2006 07:52AM [Reply]
:???:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
iiiswideshut replied on 02-02-2006 11:21AM [Reply]
PDT_036
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
laidbackfella from Orangeburg, SC replied on 02-03-2006 12:24PM [Reply]

Blutifully Human wrote:
k, i get it. We're back to the "i wanna get the last word" thing right?
I think so. But I'm not sure what the prize is this time around.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Blutifully Human replied on 02-03-2006 06:30PM [Reply]
laidbackfella wrote:
Blutifully Human wrote:
k, i get it. We're back to the "i wanna get the last word" thing right?
I think so. But I'm not sure what the prize is this time around.
a cookie perhaps? *shrugs*
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
iiiswideshut replied on 02-04-2006 12:49AM [Reply]
IYAPRYAS Everyday is a holiday, Every meal is a feast, I will give the enemy The ultimate opportunity, To die for his country!!!!!!!!!!!! Gambler's Law Welcome to the HAze!!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
iiiswideshut replied on 02-04-2006 01:56AM [Reply]
Excuse grammar and spelling, some of us work for a living. Hey laid back fella, a few pages back when discussing the univesality of organiztions you mentioned different national companies of white org.s lack having the same modern cultural ramifications of African American Fraternal practices. I would have agreed until a few years ago I ran into a caucasian male with a brand on his leg from his college frat and the only difference in his and mine was the size (of course mine is huge). He was shocked I had one and I was that he had one. Then someone mentioned the Skulls a secret collegiate society whom are also said to have brands of a small nature, and took a great deal of their information from a masonic degree called the knights templar which bears the same skulls that P/R's often bare. Just to show you how we all steal. The companies that look innocent such as the one you posted are the ones that could possibly have had people killed with alcohol poison and their is proof several Historically Caucasian P/R chapters have had deaths in what used to be our Saber ceremony. The truths are that omega borrowed the dog from the Sigmas once called dignified dog. The Kappas borrowed the Kane from the Sigmas. All the frats borrowed from the military who borrowed from the masons who borrowed from the church and society. The best flatery is to bite. Frats used to sing, who sings now. One frat party hops, now all frats party hop. Its competition for recognition. My frat drilled for fame, and the drill and death marches which used to be famous have been reduced. The power of P/R has faltered due to the rise of power with other frats but, I have known the White bretheren of my frat to come to me and say they wish they held the pledge process as it used to be. The insertion of females all but destroyed the fabric of our society, just like the skulls. With a rise in the P/Angels nationals once again the mail dominated P/R's numbers are rising. And that is the true cause of what has appeared to be a social frat appearing to copy greeks. We used to be the frat that was copied and with the courts forcing us to accept females almost like the Citadel, men looked for another place to prove their masculinity to themselves and others. It became the greeks that took up the charge. Learn the history of the grooves at southern universities and you will see the trend. However I believe in cycles and the true nature of the Pershing and really social organizations will resurge as the greeks culture loses steam from a lack of true inprocessing as my uncles and aunts and granpa used to know it. The passion is dying from the greek order because they cannot sustain the practices that made them what they are. My frat is operating to clocks beneath the national radar is reforming on a national level and the HBCU's are forming new organizational startegems that will prove secretly useful as it used to be. I will agree that any frats operations should remain secret and that has been lost. So the last real secret society/ Fraternity are the Boules.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
laidbackfella from Orangeburg, SC replied on 02-04-2006 02:10PM [Reply]

iiiswideshut wrote:
Excuse grammar and spelling, some of us work for a living. Hey laid back fella, a few pages back when discussing the univesality of organiztions you mentioned different national companies of white org.s lack having the same modern cultural ramifications of African American Fraternal practices. I would have agreed until a few years ago I ran into a caucasian male with a brand on his leg from his college frat and the only difference in his and mine was the size (of course mine is huge). He was shocked I had one and I was that he had one. Then someone mentioned the Skulls a secret collegiate society whom are also said to have brands of a small nature, and took a great deal of their information from a masonic degree called the knights templar which bears the same skulls that P/R's often bare. Just to show you how we all steal. The companies that look innocent such as the one you posted are the ones that could possibly have had people killed with alcohol poison and their is proof several Historically Caucasian P/R chapters have had deaths in what used to be our Saber ceremony. The truths are that omega borrowed the dog from the Sigmas once called dignified dog. The Kappas borrowed the Kane from the Sigmas. All the frats borrowed from the military who borrowed from the masons who borrowed from the church and society. The best flatery is to bite. Frats used to sing, who sings now. One frat party hops, now all frats party hop. Its competition for recognition. My frat drilled for fame, and the drill and death marches which used to be famous have been reduced. The power of P/R has faltered due to the rise of power with other frats but, I have known the White bretheren of my frat to come to me and say they wish they held the pledge process as it used to be. The insertion of females all but destroyed the fabric of our society, just like the skulls. With a rise in the P/Angels nationals once again the mail dominated P/R's numbers are rising. And that is the true cause of what has appeared to be a social frat appearing to copy greeks. We used to be the frat that was copied and with the courts forcing us to accept females almost like the Citadel, men looked for another place to prove their masculinity to themselves and others. It became the greeks that took up the charge. Learn the history of the grooves at southern universities and you will see the trend. However I believe in cycles and the true nature of the Pershing and really social organizations will resurge as the greeks culture loses steam from a lack of true inprocessing as my uncles and aunts and granpa used to know it. The passion is dying from the greek order because they cannot sustain the practices that made them what they are. My frat is operating to clocks beneath the national radar is reforming on a national level and the HBCU's are forming new organizational startegems that will prove secretly useful as it used to be. I will agree that any frats operations should remain secret and that has been lost. So the last real secret society/ Fraternity are the Boules.
Is there an executive summary for this novel you've typed?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
iiiswideshut replied on 02-07-2006 01:03PM [Reply]
Is that all. Is that your retort. You should be deeply humiliated and greatly embarrassed due to the circumstances that you had no control over you offended my frat. You should hesitate to articulate because you have deviated from any true course of accuracy. I expected as much!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
laidbackfella from Orangeburg, SC replied on 02-07-2006 01:13PM [Reply]

iiiswideshut wrote:
Is that all. Is that your retort. You should be deeply humiliated and greatly embarrassed due to the circumstances that you had no control over you offended my frat. You should hesitate to articulate because you have deviated from any true course of accuracy. I expected as much!
I hereby and forevermore release freely unto you the Last Word, until a worthwhile discussion is resurrected in this thread. Xlaidbackfella
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
iiiswideshut replied on 02-07-2006 06:26PM [Reply]
SCOONEY, SCOONEY will be the last word! SCOONEYSCOONEY, SCOONEY will be the last word! SCOONEYSCOONEY, SCOONEY will be the last word! SCOONEYSCOONEY, SCOONEY will SCOONEY, SCOONEY will be the last word! SCOONEYbe theSCOONEY, SCOONEY will be the last word! SCOONEY last word! SCOONESCOONEY, SCOONEY will be the last word! SCOONEYYSCOONEY, SCSCOONEY, SCOONEY will be the last word! SCOONEYOONEY will bSCOONEY, SCOONEY will be the last word! SCOONEYe the last word! SCOONEY, SCOONEY will be the last word! SCOONEYSCOONEYSCOOSCOONEY, SCOONEY will be the last word! SCOONEYNEY, SCOSCOONEY, SCOONEY will be the last word! SCOONEYONEY will bSCOONEY, SCOONEY will be the last word! SCOONEYe the last woSCOONEY, SCOONEY will be the last word! SCOONEYrd! SCOONEYSCOONEY, SCOONEY will be the last word! SCOONEYSCOONEY, SCOONEY will be the last word! SCOONEY Muahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Muuu HAAA ahaahaha MU hahahahahaha! SCOOOOOOOOONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 9 of 12 First  < 123456789101112  >  Last
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > Fraternity & Sorority Life
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!