Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard > Archives > Tha Graveyard(2004)
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
STUPID fads in UR Hood Posted on 02-22-2004
In Rod We Trust

In the chi (chicago, IL to be specific) right now, all people (females in particular) are wearin are boxing boots, the color pink, fur coats, and fishnets. Last year it was bowling shoes and pea coats. When I visiited D.C. I noticed all the guys wearin long-*** tshirts and oversized fitted caps (that stuff aint cute). All i know is I am so sick and tired of pink Im bout to throw up. What fads and styles are out right now runnin your area? Which ones do u wish would hurry up and fade away?
  [Reply]
Page 2 of 8 First  < 12345678  >  Last
replied on 02-23-2004 04:37PM [Reply]
Anonymous wrote:
In the chi (chicago, IL to be specific) right now, all people (females in particular) are wearin are boxing boots, the color pink, fur coats, and fishnets. Last year it was bowling shoes and pea coats. When I visiited D.C. I noticed all the guys wearin long-*** tshirts and oversized fitted caps (that stuff aint cute). All i know is I am so sick and tired of pink Im bout to throw up. What fads and styles are out right now runnin your area? Which ones do u wish would hurry up and fade away?
Alot of n$ggas from .D.C. that go to FAMU be wearing the long white t-shirt that goes down to their kness... ****look so damn corny! not to mention they have their socks pulled up to their knees.... n$ggas from D.C. need a up-grade QUICK!!!
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 02-23-2004 08:00PM [Reply]
SagnastyChic wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
The sad thing is I can't even talk to a dude if his gym shoes look raggedy! lol
I heard that....when I'm checking out a guy...first I look at the shoes...then the face...then teh teeth...then teh outfit...always in that order
****... reminds me of a rant that my cousin' was going through. told me he can't talk to a girl w/ dirty shoes because if she can't keep them clean, the chance that something else isn't too clean either is kinda high
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 02-23-2004 08:19PM [Reply]
im sorry, but yall talkin about DC people. YA WRONG. be careful who u think is from DC cuz alot aint. these maryland characters be claiming DC for one. and if u did see someone who is from DC and they really from DC wearing that TRASH, plz get them and let them know they aint representing well.
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Mr.228 replied on 02-23-2004 08:47PM [Reply]
ni**az in new orleans walkin around wit bob marley necklaces and dont even know who is he or what he stood for
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
naturalqt replied on 02-23-2004 09:07PM [Reply]
Mr.228 wrote:
ni**az in new orleans walkin around wit bob marley necklaces and dont even know who is he or what he stood for
Yupp, I think that is everywhere though. People walk around with Che Guevera and Huey P. Newton shirts simply for the fashion & couldn't tell u a thing about them...
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Sheoompa replied on 02-24-2004 01:32AM [Reply]
Cosigns?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Sheoompa replied on 02-24-2004 01:32AM [Reply]
lol. I meant COSIGNS!!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 02-24-2004 11:17AM [Reply]
Proplaya wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
In the chi (chicago, IL to be specific) right now, all people (females in particular) are wearin are boxing boots, the color pink, fur coats, and fishnets. Last year it was bowling shoes and pea coats. When I visiited D.C. I noticed all the guys wearin long-*** tshirts and oversized fitted caps (that stuff aint cute). All i know is I am so sick and tired of pink Im bout to throw up. What fads and styles are out right now runnin your area? Which ones do u wish would hurry up and fade away?
Alot of n$ggas from .D.C. that go to FAMU be wearing the long white t-shirt that goes down to their kness... ****look so damn corny! not to mention they have their socks pulled up to their knees.... n$ggas from D.C. need a up-grade QUICK!!!
Y'ALL must have them grimmy DC kats.... cause the ones here do not dress like that at all.........
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
justiFIYAHble from Oxford, MS replied on 03-09-2004 11:50PM [Reply]

I DO NOT APPRECIATE THAT SOUTH OF ST.LOU COMMENT...GYM SHOES AND ERETHANG ELSE DOWN HERE MUST BE CLEAN JUST AS ANYWHERE ELSE. I'MA HAVE TO DISCLAIM THAT ONE AND REP FA THA SOUF Down here all tha girls are wearin tha air force one heel (mostly generic) with different lengths. Off-shoulder shirts, flood pants, heels of two tone jeans like earth tone colors and tims wit a kangol or **** hat or babyphat and fubu jumpsuits Tha fellas wear extra long t-shirts wit throwback pinwheel caps and tims, or air forces or classics (reeboks) wit tha two-tone jeans. ere now and again you'll see a cat in a velour jumpsuit wit a t-top up under it
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Poody from Sandy Springs, GA replied on 03-10-2004 12:49AM [Reply]
these fads aren't stupid but in Atlanta: we wear Filas we have plenty of Bob marley paraphanelia everybody got a old chevy and Waffle House is the hangout spot
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 2 of 8 First  < 12345678  >  Last
Home > Forums > General Discussions > Tha Yard > Archives > Tha Graveyard(2004)
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!