Home > Forums > Interest Groups > For The Ladies
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
What Kind of Girl are you?..... Posted on 01-02-2005
NC_Intimidator

I'd say I'm 70% of one and 30% of the other between the Cali and the Down South girl...which is which depends on the day...
  [Reply]
Page 10 of 13 First  < 12345678910111213  >  Last
quannicab from Spring Hill, TN replied on 04-06-2005 05:02PM [Reply]

JCSUcutie wrote:
southern gurls are always nice and will speak to anyone just apart of that southern hospitality.
CAN I GET A AMEN :razz: CAN I GET A AMEN :razz: SAY THAT WORD SISTER 8)
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Hahaha replied on 04-15-2005 03:27PM [Reply]
^^^yuck 8-) (nessa)
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Roccie04 from Princess Anne, MD replied on 04-16-2005 01:58PM [Reply]

Well I went to school down south and now I'm back home, and i must say southern people in genral are cool. But y have one or the other?! With Maryland girls u can have ur cake and eat it 2. Not to Northern and just a touch of Southern bell. Oh, ya'll ain't right for saying that about them DC girls. But hey, it do be like that. lol
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
chancebychanel from New Haven, CT replied on 04-29-2005 09:01PM [Reply]
UP NORTH (CT) BETCHA DONT SEE TOO MANY OF US
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Hahaha replied on 04-29-2005 10:28PM [Reply]
chancebychanel wrote:
UP NORTH (CT) BETCHA DONT SEE TOO MANY OF US
nope 8-)
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Blutifully Human from Washington, DC replied on 04-30-2005 07:35AM [Reply]

lilOakland,cali wrote:
PoeticChocolate wrote:
Westcoast....most hated, envied, immitated Who else you know can put on lip gloss, hide the stash, carry the nina, and walk a pit at the same time? Everything in Cali that glitters is gold....please believe it. *pops collar* Wesssssyyyyyyiiiiiiideeeeee
I feel u all da way on dat Sh*t right there! People just dont understand!
okay...hiding of stash? Carrying of "the nina"?...walking a pit bull? :???: :???: LIP GLOSS? Now THAT, i can relate too! Yes yes, i agree. Everything in Cali that glitters is gold...especially my lips Weeeeesstsiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide *crip walks* *dusts off feet* *exits*
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
keke123 from indianapolis, IN replied on 05-10-2005 10:47AM [Reply]

HEY SWEETIE I LIVE IN THE MIDWEST, AND I FIND MYSELF BEING NO DIFFERENT THAN ANY OTHER FEMALE. I'M SWEET, KIND, COOL, AND DOWN TO EARTH. PERSONALLY I BELIEVE THAT WHERE YOUR FROM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE "TYPE" OF PERSON YOU ARE, IT JUST SO HAPPENS THAT WE ALL LIVE IN DIFFERENT AREAS. HOLLA BACK OH YEAH I LIVE IN INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA. :-D
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
HU_DoCÚ&GaBbAnA replied on 05-14-2005 05:33PM [Reply]
where's my halo? wrote:
lilOakland,cali wrote:
PoeticChocolate wrote:
Westcoast....most hated, envied, immitated Who else you know can put on lip gloss, hide the stash, carry the nina, and walk a pit at the same time? Everything in Cali that glitters is gold....please believe it. *pops collar* Wesssssyyyyyyiiiiiiideeeeee
I feel u all da way on dat Sh*t right there! People just dont understand!
okay...hiding of stash? Carrying of "the nina"?...walking a pit bull? :???: :???: LIP GLOSS? Now THAT, i can relate too! Yes yes, i agree. Everything in Cali that glitters is gold...especially my lips Weeeeesstsiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide *crip walks* *dusts off feet* *exits*
CALI!!!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 05-17-2005 12:16PM [Reply]
Midwest :grin:
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
*NiseyInWonderland* replied on 05-21-2005 11:50PM [Reply]
Roccie04 wrote:
Well I went to school down south and now I'm back home, and i must say southern people in genral are cool. But y have one or the other?! With Maryland girls u can have ur cake and eat it 2. Not to Northern and just a touch of Southern bell. Oh, ya'll ain't right for saying that about them DC girls. But hey, it do be like that. lol
Thats not tru for all MD girls. but anyways Imma MD girl
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 10 of 13 First  < 12345678910111213  >  Last
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > For The Ladies
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!