Home > Forums > Interest Groups > For The Ladies
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
What Kind of Girl are you?..... Posted on 01-02-2005
NC_Intimidator

I'd say I'm 70% of one and 30% of the other between the Cali and the Down South girl...which is which depends on the day...
  [Reply]
Page 2 of 13 First  < 1234567891011  >  Last
replied on 01-02-2005 09:05PM [Reply]
NCboi07 wrote:
MonkeyBone wrote:
And Cali femalez are not that hard to figure out
Lets say their the most intriguing :twisted:
OH REALLY!?!?!?!?!? :twisted:
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 01-02-2005 09:21PM [Reply]
atlchynadawl wrote:
It's all about them Down South girls bay-bee 8) ......and Jia ur right, guys don't appreciate us nemore... :roll:
Thats what yawl think.... :twisted:
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 01-02-2005 09:26PM [Reply]
MonkeyBone wrote:
NCboi07 wrote:
MonkeyBone wrote:
And Cali femalez are not that hard to figure out
Lets say their the most intriguing :twisted:
OH REALLY!?!?!?!?!? :twisted:
YEAH MA REALLY!!! :twisted: I know what a West Side girl like... :wink:
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 01-02-2005 10:08PM [Reply]
jaz wrote:
Mid West girls are wassup....back dat **** up.....ryde or die....keep you intrigued.....stay well dressed and ready to impress....down to Earth....coo as hell....tha list goes on. Don't sleep on us :wink:
i concur with my show-me-state buddy there on that one. StL to KCMO... We are truly one of a kind dimes...and quarter pieces for my thickums!!! mid-west, that's whats up!! GET 'EM GIRL!!! ohhhhhh yes :twisted:
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 01-02-2005 11:23PM [Reply]
NCboi07 wrote:
MonkeyBone wrote:
NCboi07 wrote:
MonkeyBone wrote:
And Cali femalez are not that hard to figure out
Lets say their the most intriguing :twisted:
OH REALLY!?!?!?!?!? :twisted:
YEAH MA REALLY!!! :twisted: I know what a West Side girl like... :wink:
I do but I wanna hear what you have to say about us... 8)
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
caramel QT replied on 01-02-2005 11:57PM [Reply]
AnEpic wrote:
jaz wrote:
Mid West girls are wassup....back dat **** up.....ryde or die....keep you intrigued.....stay well dressed and ready to impress....down to Earth....coo as hell....tha list goes on. Don't sleep on us :wink:
i concur with my show-me-state buddy there on that one. StL to KCMO... We are truly one of a kind dimes...and quarter pieces for my thickums!!! mid-west, that's whats up!! GET 'EM GIRL!!! ohhhhhh yes :twisted:
cosigns, Mid-west girl reppin' 4 central Illinois :wink:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
mzkeyee replied on 01-03-2005 02:07AM [Reply]
Up North/NY/NJ Ya best'a believe it... :arrow:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 01-03-2005 07:52AM [Reply]
MonkeyBone wrote:
NCboi07 wrote:
MonkeyBone wrote:
NCboi07 wrote:
MonkeyBone wrote:
And Cali femalez are not that hard to figure out
Lets say their the most intriguing :twisted:
OH REALLY!?!?!?!?!? :twisted:
YEAH MA REALLY!!! :twisted: I know what a West Side girl like... :wink:
I do but I wanna hear what you have to say about us... 8)
Lets just say she took care of me..and I took care of her... :twisted: :twisted: :arrow:
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Blutifully Human from Washington, DC replied on 01-03-2005 08:01AM [Reply]

NCboi07 wrote:
MonkeyBone wrote:
And Cali femalez are not that hard to figure out
Lets say their the most intriguing :twisted:
dern skippy 8)
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 01-03-2005 11:19AM [Reply]
gots to b a md grl been livin most of my life when i aint livin in nyc(my heart is in ny tho gots all my ppl up there)
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 2 of 13 First  < 1234567891011  >  Last
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > For The Ladies
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!