Home > Forums > Interest Groups > For The Fellas
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
ask the guys....ANYTHING! Posted on 01-19-2005
Hahaha

go ahead ladies.... ask away
  [Reply]
Page 11 of 18 First  < 23456789101112131415161718  >  Last
replied on 03-14-2005 08:00PM [Reply]
Since when did "good" equate to "freak"???? :? Neva mind...
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 03-14-2005 08:14PM [Reply]
Serpent King wrote:
^^^...You gonna have to explain more on that Angie.
well, if they are truly "good" girls, how would you know they are freaks? :? ::waits for answer::
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 03-14-2005 08:15PM [Reply]
Jazzy07 wrote:
Since when did "good" equate to "freak"???? :? Neva mind...
exactly... guys are so wierd....
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 03-14-2005 09:51PM [Reply]
Good girls are basically clean slates. I think they have the greatest possibilty to be freaks. :wink:
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 03-14-2005 10:17PM [Reply]
Serpent King wrote:
Good girls are basically clean slates. I think they have the greatest possibilty to be freaks. :wink:
ok, umm, whatever your name is.
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 03-14-2005 10:32PM [Reply]
PowerofWoman wrote:
Quote:
Serpent King wrote: Good girls are basically clean slates. I think they have the greatest possibilty to be freaks. ok, umm, whatever your name is.
:lol: ...You got jokes. The name is Chris. :wink:
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 03-14-2005 10:35PM [Reply]
Serpent King wrote:
PowerofWoman wrote:
Quote:
Serpent King wrote: Good girls are basically clean slates. I think they have the greatest possibilty to be freaks. ok, umm, whatever your name is.
:lol: ...You got jokes. The name is Chris. :wink:
ok, chris . i don't see myself as possibly becoming a freak, but whatever you say.. :wink:
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 03-14-2005 11:01PM [Reply]
I think its just alot of girls posin to be "good girls" but are really not. (i.e. playin the innocent role) The girls that really are, are the ones with high standards and shoot down most dudes. Thats just what I think I might be wrong.
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 03-14-2005 11:04PM [Reply]
PowerofWoman wrote :
Quote:
Serpent King wrote: PowerofWoman wrote: Quote: Serpent King wrote: Good girls are basically clean slates. I think they have the greatest possibilty to be freaks. ok, umm, whatever your name is. ...You got jokes. The name is Chris. ok, chris . i don't see myself as possibly becoming a freak, but whatever you say..
You just haven't met that dude yet who can turn you out. :wink:
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 03-14-2005 11:09PM [Reply]
Serpent King wrote:
PowerofWoman wrote :
Quote:
Serpent King wrote: PowerofWoman wrote: Quote: Serpent King wrote: Good girls are basically clean slates. I think they have the greatest possibilty to be freaks. ok, umm, whatever your name is. ...You got jokes. The name is Chris. ok, chris . i don't see myself as possibly becoming a freak, but whatever you say..
You just haven't met that dude yet who can turn you out. :wink:
yeah right....
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 11 of 18 First  < 23456789101112131415161718  >  Last
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > For The Fellas
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!