Home > Forums > Interest Groups > For The Fellas
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
ask the guys....ANYTHING! Posted on 01-19-2005
Hahaha

go ahead ladies.... ask away
  [Reply]
Page 8 of 18 First  < 1234567891011121314151617  >  Last
replied on 02-06-2005 07:02PM [Reply]
xavierette wrote:
If a girl is adamantly opposed to giving head and expects nothing in return woul u still mess with her ???
Well I mean I don't know because head is a very enjoyable thing to me, but it's not important enough to where I'd cut someone off, I mean I wouldn't feel right having them perform any kind of act on me that they were uncomfortable with anyway... Well looks like I'm done answering all these questions!!!!! If anymore or posted, I'll be back -Peace Out and One Love Ladies-
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 02-07-2005 03:22AM [Reply]
guys what do ya think about this? if a guy... ...says he loves you ...and takes you home (a couple of times) to meet his mother ...let's you hangout with his mother ...and leaves you in his room (with all his private stuff everywhere) by yourself ...would you say he trust you and is really in love with you? or could it be fake (as my friends w/o men would say :? )?
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
In Rod We Trust replied on 02-07-2005 11:53AM [Reply]
xavierette wrote:
Do the men of this bored suck toes ???
Is she like it, I love it
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Hahaha replied on 02-07-2005 02:18PM [Reply]
Miss_Rhythm wrote:
guys what do ya think about this? if a guy... ...says he loves you ...and takes you home (a couple of times) to meet his mother ...let's you hangout with his mother ...and leaves you in his room (with all his private stuff everywhere) by yourself ...would you say he trust you and is really in love with you? or could it be fake (as my friends w/o men would say :? )?
he like you...i think you already know the answer to this>>>
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Hahaha replied on 02-07-2005 02:18PM [Reply]
demmeri wrote:
Miss_Rhythm wrote:
guys what do ya think about this? if a guy... ...says he loves you ...and takes you home (a couple of times) to meet his mother ...let's you hangout with his mother ...and leaves you in his room (with all his private stuff everywhere) by yourself ...would you say he trust you and is really in love with you? or could it be fake (as my friends w/o men would say :? )?
he like you...i think you already know the answer to this>>>
wait a sec, i think she was just bragging about it>>>:? punk!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
laidbackfella from Orangeburg, SC replied on 02-07-2005 02:40PM [Reply]

Miss_Rhythm wrote:
guys what do ya think about this? if a guy... ...says he loves you ...and takes you home (a couple of times) to meet his mother ...let's you hangout with his mother ...and leaves you in his room (with all his private stuff everywhere) by yourself ...would you say he trust you and is really in love with you? or could it be fake (as my friends w/o men would say :? )?
Clearly there is a reason why your friends are without men. He trusts you. He may or may not love you but he respects you and the time that you two share.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 02-07-2005 03:55PM [Reply]
demmeri wrote:
demmeri wrote:
Miss_Rhythm wrote:
guys what do ya think about this? if a guy... ...says he loves you ...and takes you home (a couple of times) to meet his mother ...let's you hangout with his mother ...and leaves you in his room (with all his private stuff everywhere) by yourself ...would you say he trust you and is really in love with you? or could it be fake (as my friends w/o men would say :? )?
he like you...i think you already know the answer to this>>>
wait a sec, i think she was just bragging about it>>>:? punk!
lol, i was dead serious. u know ya dont like to share ya thoughts and im not a mind reader so... but thank u
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Jenn replied on 02-17-2005 08:28AM [Reply]
What do the fellas like most about a girl?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Hahaha replied on 02-17-2005 12:38PM [Reply]
Jenn wrote:
What do the fellas like most about a girl?
kindness...just yall being feminine...and the fact that yall don't have a weeenus... and ladies let me add this, stick to what makes you different from us...be proud of your femininiinity (sp)...don't go around wearing jeans and acting all ruff like us...your purpose here on earth is to balance us..whether you can accept that or not, it's true...you all are suppose to be nutures (sp..dammit!), loving, caring, ect... if yall start acting all hard and bad because we do it, the world is going to full of a bunch of lawless thugs...and plus, women who behave that way don' t get married...why? because they're not living out thier purpose properly...women were sent here to be sweet nurturers who balance the ruggedness of men... how many times have you heard a dude that was married say this "i was such and such and used to do such and such until (blank) came into my life...now i'm a changed man..." women, stick being being females, and maybe more of you will get married..leave the cussing and ball grabbing to us...your purpose is to change us into the men we truely want to be, not go 'round wearing wife beaters...>>(stacy dash)
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Jenn replied on 02-17-2005 01:51PM [Reply]
OKay thats kewl thats kew but I cuss at my dude when he makes me mad is that bad I wear wife beaters when Its hot and i am just lounging around is that bad!~!!~.or whatever but i understand where u are coming from
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 8 of 18 First  < 1234567891011121314151617  >  Last
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > For The Fellas
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!