Home > Forums > Interest Groups > Fraternity & Sorority Life
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
For My Greek Peeps Posted on 03-02-2005

laidbackfella
Orangeburg, SC
http://greekpeeps.proboards31.com I want to invite you to join the Greek Peeps Messageboard Community. The focus of the Greek Peeps Messageboard Community is to provide opportunities for individuals to engage in stimulating conversations in an "Anonymous Drama" free environment. Greek Peeps is open to any and everyone. It doesn't matter whether you have an interest in an organization or if you are brand new to your particular organization or if you are a "seasoned" member. You have an opinion and insight that others will value. Please come and share it with us. Active Management and Members create a sense of community and camaraderie where all members can feel at home and find some interesting topics in which they can both read and respond. The Staff of the Greek Peeps Messageboard Community works hard to provide interesting and creative topics for you to browse through. One of the special features of the Greek Peeps Messageboard Community is that Greek Letter Organizations have a private fellowship forum. In this private forum GLO Members can discuss sensitive topics privately. Currently we are creating individual private forums for GLO's with members who are regular posters on the board. This way members of your specific organization will be the only persons privileged to have access to those discussions regarding your GLO. So far we've set up private forums for all of the D9, KKY and others. In order to share your voice with us you will need to complete the Greek Peeps "Virtual Process" and gain verification. Come on in and get started with yours today. The "Virtual Process" that has been set-up simulates an actual Pledge Process. Complete with a few bumps along the way. So in order to finish....Follow Directions....Answer The Questions....If you get stuck or get errors...There is NO place like HOME. I ask that you come and check it out. It's growing by leaps and bounds. http://greekpeeps.proboards31.com
  [Reply]
Page 2 of 4 First  < 1234  >  Last
laidbackfella from Orangeburg, SC replied on 04-15-2005 06:35PM [Reply]

where's my halo? wrote:
laidbackfella wrote:
where's my halo? wrote:
And u better give a dissertation promoting your site. I see u puttin in ya lil plug :razz:
Woe unto he who does not.
oh btw...saw your bruhs today.
How was their show?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Blutifully Human from Washington, DC replied on 04-17-2005 02:02PM [Reply]

laidbackfella wrote:
where's my halo? wrote:
laidbackfella wrote:
where's my halo? wrote:
And u better give a dissertation promoting your site. I see u puttin in ya lil plug :razz:
Woe unto he who does not.
oh btw...saw your bruhs today.
How was their show?
It was good for the bit of it that i could see. There was a whole bunch of tall people in front of me who clearly needed to be in the back. I'm a four goshdarnit :x
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
laidbackfella from Orangeburg, SC replied on 04-17-2005 05:48PM [Reply]

where's my halo? wrote:
It was good for the bit of it that i could see. There was a whole bunch of tall people in front of me who clearly needed to be in the back. I'm a four goshdarnit :x
You shoulda pushed em out the way.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Blutifully Human from Washington, DC replied on 04-18-2005 01:59AM [Reply]

laidbackfella wrote:
where's my halo? wrote:
It was good for the bit of it that i could see. There was a whole bunch of tall people in front of me who clearly needed to be in the back. I'm a four goshdarnit :x
You shoulda pushed em out the way.
Heck no. Some of them were your bruhs. I do sumthin like that and end up gettin bit or sumthin. Ya'll scare me
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
laidbackfella from Orangeburg, SC replied on 04-18-2005 05:31PM [Reply]

where's my halo? wrote:
Heck no. Some of them were your bruhs. I do sumthin like that and end up gettin bit or sumthin. Ya'll scare me
You could have bit back.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Blutifully Human from Washington, DC replied on 04-19-2005 03:08AM [Reply]

laidbackfella wrote:
where's my halo? wrote:
Heck no. Some of them were your bruhs. I do sumthin like that and end up gettin bit or sumthin. Ya'll scare me
You could have bit back.
Naw, that ain't for the yard
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
laidbackfella from Orangeburg, SC replied on 04-19-2005 08:19AM [Reply]

where's my halo? wrote:
Naw, that ain't for the yard
Taught you well, your prophytes have, young NEO.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Blutifully Human from Washington, DC replied on 04-19-2005 09:13PM [Reply]

laidbackfella wrote:
where's my halo? wrote:
Naw, that ain't for the yard
Taught you well, your prophytes have, young NEO.
darn skippy
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 04-26-2005 09:29PM [Reply]
Yea laidbackfella, thanks for helping me out. The site is great and i have learned alot about different things. I didnt get the whole process thing at first, but after a minute i understood. Only one question.....? out of all of the post ive read with you putting your reply up, are you in a GLO? just seems like it, thats why im asking! Thanks in advance!
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
laidbackfella from Orangeburg, SC replied on 04-26-2005 10:14PM [Reply]

thaenvy030 wrote:
are you in a GLO? just seems like it, thats why im asking! Thanks in advance!
It does? What makes you say that?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 2 of 4 First  < 1234  >  Last
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > Fraternity & Sorority Life
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!