Home > Forums > Interest Groups > Fraternity & Sorority Life
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
For My Greek Peeps Posted on 03-02-2005

laidbackfella
Orangeburg, SC
http://greekpeeps.proboards31.com I want to invite you to join the Greek Peeps Messageboard Community. The focus of the Greek Peeps Messageboard Community is to provide opportunities for individuals to engage in stimulating conversations in an "Anonymous Drama" free environment. Greek Peeps is open to any and everyone. It doesn't matter whether you have an interest in an organization or if you are brand new to your particular organization or if you are a "seasoned" member. You have an opinion and insight that others will value. Please come and share it with us. Active Management and Members create a sense of community and camaraderie where all members can feel at home and find some interesting topics in which they can both read and respond. The Staff of the Greek Peeps Messageboard Community works hard to provide interesting and creative topics for you to browse through. One of the special features of the Greek Peeps Messageboard Community is that Greek Letter Organizations have a private fellowship forum. In this private forum GLO Members can discuss sensitive topics privately. Currently we are creating individual private forums for GLO's with members who are regular posters on the board. This way members of your specific organization will be the only persons privileged to have access to those discussions regarding your GLO. So far we've set up private forums for all of the D9, KKY and others. In order to share your voice with us you will need to complete the Greek Peeps "Virtual Process" and gain verification. Come on in and get started with yours today. The "Virtual Process" that has been set-up simulates an actual Pledge Process. Complete with a few bumps along the way. So in order to finish....Follow Directions....Answer The Questions....If you get stuck or get errors...There is NO place like HOME. I ask that you come and check it out. It's growing by leaps and bounds. http://greekpeeps.proboards31.com
  [Reply]
Page 3 of 4 First  < 1234  >  Last
Blutifully Human from Washington, DC replied on 04-27-2005 01:11AM [Reply]

laidbackfella wrote:
thaenvy030 wrote:
are you in a GLO? just seems like it, thats why im asking! Thanks in advance!
It does? What makes you say that?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 04-27-2005 04:23PM [Reply]
laidbackfella wrote:
thaenvy030 wrote:
are you in a GLO? just seems like it, thats why im asking! Thanks in advance!
It does? What makes you say that?
Just by your responses, and the fact that you have responses that i would think people in GLO's would have first hand knowledge about...thats why when you respond to peoples post it just struck me as a question....If you are, you are, if your not, then your not...
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 04-27-2005 04:28PM [Reply]
where's my halo? wrote:
laidbackfella wrote:
where's my halo? wrote:
It was good for the bit of it that i could see. There was a whole bunch of tall people in front of me who clearly needed to be in the back. I'm a four goshdarnit :x
You shoulda pushed em out the way.
Heck no. Some of them were your bruhs. I do sumthin like that and end up gettin bit or sumthin. Ya'll scare me
OH yea and this comment kinda rung a bell...just noticed it so i guess it answered my question...
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 05-16-2005 11:03AM [Reply]
thaenvy030 wrote:
laidbackfella wrote:
thaenvy030 wrote:
are you in a GLO? just seems like it, thats why im asking! Thanks in advance!
It does? What makes you say that?
Just by your responses, and the fact that you have responses that i would think people in GLO's would have first hand knowledge about...thats why when you respond to peoples post it just struck me as a question....If you are, you are, if your not, then your not...
laidback=hella cool dude that knows a whole lot
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
laidbackfella from Orangeburg, SC replied on 05-16-2005 12:46PM [Reply]

rosalyn1913 wrote:
thaenvy030 wrote:
laidbackfella wrote:
thaenvy030 wrote:
are you in a GLO? just seems like it, thats why im asking! Thanks in advance!
It does? What makes you say that?
Just by your responses, and the fact that you have responses that i would think people in GLO's would have first hand knowledge about...thats why when you respond to peoples post it just struck me as a question....If you are, you are, if your not, then your not...
laidback=hella cool dude that knows a whole lot
:grin: The check is in the mail.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 05-16-2005 04:10PM [Reply]
good now a sista can finish bribing folks to take her dissertation
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
laidbackfella from Orangeburg, SC replied on 06-17-2005 09:08AM [Reply]

Greeks. Let's fellowship.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Blutifully Human from Washington, DC replied on 06-18-2005 05:22AM [Reply]

here or on greek peeps?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
laidbackfella from Orangeburg, SC replied on 06-18-2005 06:20PM [Reply]

Blutifully Human wrote:
here or on greek peeps?
Greek Peeps of course. The climate of the Greek Fam board right now is the whole reason why Greek Peeps was created. Sometimes you just wanna fellowship with other Greeks without interruption or incident. You ever been in on one of our Monday or Wednesday Night Yahoo Chat Sessions?
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Blutifully Human from Washington, DC replied on 06-19-2005 12:55AM [Reply]

laidbackfella wrote:
Blutifully Human wrote:
here or on greek peeps?
You ever been in on one of our Monday or Wednesday Night Yahoo Chat Sessions?
I've tried to get in before, but for whatever reason yahoo chat doesn't work on my comp.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 3 of 4 First  < 1234  >  Last
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > Fraternity & Sorority Life
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!