Home > Forums > Interest Groups > For The Ladies
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
What are the problems with the dudes at your school? Posted on 03-08-2005

R-Tistic
Los Angeles, CA
It seems like every girl I meet seems to say negative things about dudes from their school, and for those at Spelman, they seem to say negative things about dudes at Morehouse. So to you, what would you say are some of the problems overall about the dudes at your school?
  [Reply]
Page 5 of 10 First  < 12345678910  >  Last
replied on 03-21-2005 11:44PM [Reply]
MissJazzyAKA wrote:
Shut up?!?!? Imma keep talking. You don't run nothing up on this site...Just do you!
Woman, why are you still talking? Don't you have a house to clean? or A man's dinner to cook?
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
ClassyWisdom08 replied on 03-21-2005 11:56PM [Reply]
you know i would snap but i'm about tired of having to explain myself. you come back just to read my comments anyway... :smt039
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 03-26-2005 03:50PM [Reply]
I go to a school that is 90% white. The lil amount of black dudes that are here seem to leave us black sisters hanging and go to the white girls. What kind of ****is that?
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 03-26-2005 05:24PM [Reply]
Da1AndOnly wrote:
I go to a school that is 90% white. The lil amount of black dudes that are here seem to leave us black sisters hanging and go to the white girls. What kind of ****is that?
So just find you a white boy... :-D
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 03-26-2005 07:21PM [Reply]
Yea I could just find a white boy, but I'm good. I'll stick to the black brothers.
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 03-27-2005 01:54PM [Reply]
MissJazzyAKA wrote:
you know i would snap but i'm about tired of having to explain myself. you come back just to read my comments anyway... :smt039
Not really, I come back just to see if you'll post a picture of yourself in a bathin' suit, cuz LAAAWD knows nobody watched Bubblin' Brown because of your BRAINS.
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Hahaha replied on 03-29-2005 10:29AM [Reply]
PimpTight™ wrote:
MissJazzyAKA wrote:
you know i would snap but i'm about tired of having to explain myself. you come back just to read my comments anyway... :smt039
Not really, I come back just to see if you'll post a picture of yourself in a bathin' suit, cuz LAAAWD knows nobody watched Bubblin' Brown because of your BRAINS.
o my gosh 8-) (tasia)
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Sweet_Girl from Maryland, MD replied on 03-29-2005 05:16PM [Reply]

Well at my school over half of the guys are thuggish and the other ones just play to many games. :???: I know there are good and descent guys but the other dudes over populate them. Maybe because they are bolder. I decided that most likly I am not going to end up with anyone on campus. The guys just seem immature and self centered. I just guess that is the way it is at alot of HBCUs. So Sad
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
~ADANNA~ replied on 03-29-2005 05:24PM [Reply]
well im in high school...and dats all i need to say.... :arrow:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 03-30-2005 03:54PM [Reply]
-Gets popcorn and grabs a seat- :-)
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 5 of 10 First  < 12345678910  >  Last
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > For The Ladies
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!