Home > Forums > Interest Groups > HBCU Recruits!
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
OFFICAL<<<< PROM PICS! Posted on 04-19-2004
Kismet_TNT

Aight ya'll here's yo time to share ya prom pics w/ everypne else...so post em up!
  [Reply]
Page 11 of 18 First  < 23456789101112131415161718  >  Last
replied on 05-07-2004 10:49PM [Reply]
HEYYYYY!!! MY PROMS TOMORROW TOO!!! OOOOO I CAN'T WAIT!!! IM SO EXCITED :lol: :lol:
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
SkegeeDyme08 replied on 05-08-2004 05:29PM [Reply]
~JustJeree'~ wrote:
HEYYYYY!!! MY PROMS TOMORROW TOO!!! OOOOO I CAN'T WAIT!!! IM SO EXCITED :lol: :lol:
HAVE FUN SIS!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 05-09-2004 09:22AM [Reply]
Prom was last night. Pirate and my pics should be up soon, so keep your eyes peeled.
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 05-09-2004 09:54AM [Reply]
* comes running out of her corner with an armful of hair magaizines* CODE RED CODE RED this is NOT a DRILL I need a prom hair style; my dress is top secret but i'll let ya'll its strapless. I want a soft look, definetly an updo. Also something with some flowers in it maybe...DUNNO Help me out ya'll *runs back into darkness where a small light appears as she rumages thru random issues of Essence and Hype Hair for ideas*
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 05-09-2004 01:07PM [Reply]
CoCoaMartiNi wrote:
* comes running out of her corner with an armful of hair magaizines* CODE RED CODE RED this is NOT a DRILL I need a prom hair style; my dress is top secret but i'll let ya'll its strapless. I want a soft look, definetly an updo. Also something with some flowers in it maybe...DUNNO Help me out ya'll *runs back into darkness where a small light appears as she rumages thru random issues of Essence and Hype Hair for ideas*
Yo wassup Tea when is your prom?
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 05-09-2004 03:18PM [Reply]
SkegeeDyme08 wrote:
~JustJeree'~ wrote:
HEYYYYY!!! MY PROMS TOMORROW TOO!!! OOOOO I CAN'T WAIT!!! IM SO EXCITED :lol: :lol:
HAVE FUN SIS!
GIRL I HAD A GREAT TIME!!!! WE ATE AT RED LOBSTER...WENT TO PROM..STAYED AN HOUR AND SOME MINUTES 8) ..... WENT BOWLING..THEN WE DID OUR THANG!! I HAD SO MUCH FUN!!
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 05-09-2004 06:29PM [Reply]
Mr. Skegee wrote:
CoCoaMartiNi wrote:
* comes running out of her corner with an armful of hair magaizines* CODE RED CODE RED this is NOT a DRILL I need a prom hair style; my dress is top secret but i'll let ya'll its strapless. I want a soft look, definetly an updo. Also something with some flowers in it maybe...DUNNO Help me out ya'll *runs back into darkness where a small light appears as she rumages thru random issues of Essence and Hype Hair for ideas*
Yo wassup Tea when is your prom?
May 21st but im goin away the weekend before that...
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
H Pirate08 from Asheville, NC replied on 05-09-2004 08:00PM [Reply]
Sup Yall, here are the pics from prom! Me and BrandedBison had a blast. Check them out I am on the far right and BrandedBison is on the far left. My friend Sean is in the middle (he is a freshman). Check out the ivory suits with the limo to match. While our dates were getting ready, we got in the limo and took some pics. Here we are with our dates before we left. BrandedBison and I are in the middle chillin dinner. Here, we are posing with our money that would probobly all be spent before the end of the night. Most of the pics I took were before the prom, but we will have more up later. It was a really fun night
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
HU_DoCÚ&GaBbAnA replied on 05-09-2004 08:16PM [Reply]
/\/\/\ Yall looking so handsome!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
replied on 05-09-2004 08:19PM [Reply]
/\/\/\/\/\ Thank you
  [Edit] [Delete] [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 11 of 18 First  < 23456789101112131415161718  >  Last
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > HBCU Recruits!
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!