Home > Forums > Interest Groups > HBCU Recruits!
Edit Settings  |  Search Forums
OFFICAL<<<< PROM PICS! Posted on 04-19-2004
Kismet_TNT

Aight ya'll here's yo time to share ya prom pics w/ everypne else...so post em up!
  [Reply]
Page 14 of 18 First  < 56789101112131415161718  >  Last
A'Kaye47 replied on 05-10-2004 07:40PM [Reply]
H Pirate08 wrote:
cafe-aulait wrote:
Ny2Flo wrote:
they was lookin fresh... 8) now yall got me thinkin twice about goin to my prom :?
DONT GO! Im jus playin... but seriously its overrated... jus kik it wit ur friends that went that night. I have been to two and I goin to another one this weekend. I promised I wasnt goin, but here I am doin tha ish again....The sh*t is too expensive.
you got to like the free meal tho
free MEAL??? MANNNNNNNN effa MEAL, they shouldnt cost you more then 20 dollas and if it does YOU stupid for payin... :lol:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
H Pirate08 from Asheville, NC replied on 05-10-2004 10:43PM [Reply]
DynoMite~MorgaNite wrote:
H Pirate08 wrote:
cafe-aulait wrote:
Ny2Flo wrote:
they was lookin fresh... 8) now yall got me thinkin twice about goin to my prom :?
DONT GO! Im jus playin... but seriously its overrated... jus kik it wit ur friends that went that night. I have been to two and I goin to another one this weekend. I promised I wasnt goin, but here I am doin tha ish again....The sh*t is too expensive.
you got to like the free meal tho
free MEAL??? MANNNNNNNN effa MEAL, they shouldnt cost you more then 20 dollas and if it does YOU stupid for payin... :lol:
Well.....Dinner for me and my date came to 41$ I wish you would have told me that sooner. But hey, its a small price to pay for my lovely date. I would not mind paying for your dinner either :wink:
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
A'Kaye47 replied on 05-10-2004 10:51PM [Reply]
H Pirate08 wrote:
DynoMite~MorgaNite wrote:
H Pirate08 wrote:
cafe-aulait wrote:
Ny2Flo wrote:
they was lookin fresh... 8) now yall got me thinkin twice about goin to my prom :?
DONT GO! Im jus playin... but seriously its overrated... jus kik it wit ur friends that went that night. I have been to two and I goin to another one this weekend. I promised I wasnt goin, but here I am doin tha ish again....The sh*t is too expensive.
you got to like the free meal tho
free MEAL??? MANNNNNNNN effa MEAL, they shouldnt cost you more then 20 dollas and if it does YOU stupid for payin... :lol:
Well.....Dinner for me and my date came to 41$ I wish you would have told me that sooner. But hey, its a small price to pay for my lovely date. I would not mind paying for your dinner either :wink:
Awwww...well since you OFFERIN....Lemme get ERRYTHING on the menu :wink: Dont worry about me not eatin all of it...Thas what DOGGY BAGS is fo :lol: 8)
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
cafe-aulait replied on 05-10-2004 11:34PM [Reply]
This is me, ma girl, and ma lil godsister...damn Im bright!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
cafe-aulait replied on 05-10-2004 11:36PM [Reply]
Me and ma date still at tha crib...
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
cafe-aulait replied on 05-10-2004 11:39PM [Reply]
Yall kno Im addicted ta shoes so I had to get a pic...
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
cafe-aulait replied on 05-10-2004 11:42PM [Reply]
Last one... but I have more I have to get developed at tha actual prom!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
A'Kaye47 replied on 05-10-2004 11:51PM [Reply]
cafe-aulait wrote:
Me and ma date still at tha crib...
ya date FINE AS SHYT!!!!! He got a brotha?? Mid age Uncle young dad??? SUMMIN!!!
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
cafe-aulait replied on 05-10-2004 11:57PM [Reply]
DynoMite~MorgaNite wrote:
cafe-aulait wrote:
Me and ma date still at tha crib...
ya date FINE AS SHYT!!!!! He got a brotha?? Mid age Uncle young dad??? SUMMIN!!!
Yea he got three brothers girl... Thas ma "ex"... We been "together" for 1 year and like 7 months.
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
A'Kaye47 replied on 05-11-2004 12:04AM [Reply]
Yo Brett...put me down girl.....all I need is my foot in the door :wink: :lol: :lol: 8)
  [Report Abuse] [Quote]
Reply To Topic
In order to post a response to this topic, please login below or click here to signup.
Email Address:
Password:
Page 14 of 18 First  < 56789101112131415161718  >  Last
Home > Forums > Interest Groups > HBCU Recruits!
Sponsored Content Create an Ad
Follow Us!
Link To Us!
Do you have a website? Link to HBCU Connect!